• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUS X Desktop Picture

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
The other night I was trying to think what I could share with the group here that reminded me of Jon. I don't have many photos of him, and of what I do have they are from a herf, published here already.

From the times we spoke, and everywhere in between I would hear him raving about OPUS X Power Rangers, how he loved them (while not maybe his ultimate number one) and I knew what I could do.

This pic is of a OPUS business card holder, that I keep on my desk that now reminds me of him. I wanted to share a very stylized macro version of it with you guys in case you'd like it as well. Feel free to distribute and share it with others who knew him, and/or would like this.

The care and style that went into this piece of memorabilia is immaculately intricate.

I can stare at it and all it's detail I think of Jon and how unique he was.

Jimmy

Full Resolution

fuente_band_web_zpse71da287.jpg

Very Cool! He was an Opus whore for sure.... :D

I did a few ride alongs with Jon, and his background image on his computer in his patrol unit was the Opus X band.

Rocking that on the dual 24" on my desk at work.....thanks a ton.....nice to reflect on.