• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Cigar that blew you away!

Lagamm

Just interested in knowing what people experiences are with this. Not necessary asking what your favorite or best cigar (you could add that if you want) but more about the 1st one that took your hobby and passion of cigars to a whole new level.

For me it was recent and it was Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2

I made love to this cigar till my fingers were on fire. 2 nights in a row. I still remember the flavors and the surprise at how good it tasted.

Padron 2000 Mad.  First cigar I smoked that had a depth of flavor I'd never experienced before.  Since then theres been no going back!

[SIZE=10.5pt]Cohiba  2003 Esplendidos Reserva.....thanks Grateful1![/SIZE]

It was about January 1995, I was living in Manhattan, and a local B&M sold me a Savinelli ELR torpedo. (At the time, I did not know it was made by Arturo Fuente), but the taste of that cigar is still in my mind. 

While I had smoked a few cigars prior, this was the first that really made me understand why people smoke cigars.

AVO 22

2001 Cohiba Piramide EL - These were incredible.  I bought the next release in 2006, but they just weren't as good IMO.

Trinidad Robusto Extra with about 5 years on it.  Just insane and made me an instant fan.

An Anejo 46.  Still remember the day.  Followed closely by the first RASS I ever smoked.  Thanks for that, Backslide!

Gern Blansten said:
An Anejo 46.  Still remember the day.  Followed closely by the first RASS I ever smoked.  Thanks for that, Backslide!
:)

For me it was a mid-late 90's RASCC (old blend) smoked in 2004ish, gifted to me by [member='joe.m.']. Boy do I miss that guy around here!

Jason