• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Sale @ Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

We have select sizes of Illusione cigars on sale this week.  There's a little something from pretty much every line.  Their new ~68 Maduro~ (4 x 44) is on special as well as the newer Rothchildes.  If you like their fuller bodied Ultra line we do have the mkULTRA and Ultra No. 9 on sale.

We also have a nice La Aroma de Cuba ashtray special on our website.  Purchase any select 10-pack of La Aroma de Cuba and get a free LADC ashtray.  Purchase any select 6-pack of La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor or Mi Amor Reserve and get free LADC Mi Amor ashtray.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Thanks for the orders, guys.  Matt, it was great to hear from you; I hope all is well!  Jeff, you took too long to decide.  Your stuff is shipping out tomorrow :p    

We had to crack open our last box of Illusione Rothchildes but we still have about 40 cigars left in the box.  Also, I'm hoping they will be shipping their new Illusione Fume D'Amour to us soon.  I'll give everyone a heads up when I know they're on the way.

Thanks,
Eric

AVO88piano.jpg

Anyone interested in this AVO 88 piano display for their man cave?  Free to a good home.  All I ask is you take care of the UPS shipping.  Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,
Eric

And there goes the budget again.

Thanks for the deal on the Rothchildes. I am a fan of Illusiones and have been wanting to try these.

Cparker said:
And there goes the budget again.

Thanks for the deal on the Rothchildes. I am a fan of Illusiones and have been wanting to try these.

Thanks for the order!  We'll get the smokes out to you today.  I think you'll like these.  The wrappers aren't the prettiest but the flavors are outstanding.  

Cheers,
Eric

Fat Cobra said:
Eric,
How about the new *G*?

I haven't brought any of those in yet.  I'll get some on order next time we need a shipment...should be soon, actually.  I'll send you a PM to let you know when they come in and what kind of pricing I can do for you.  

Thanks,
Eric

JackSchwartz said:
Eric,
How about the new *G*?

I haven't brought any of those in yet.  I'll get some on order next time we need a shipment...should be soon, actually.  I'll send you a PM to let you know when they come in and what kind of pricing I can do for you.  

Thanks,
Eric
Sounds good, the reviews sound like this is going to be another good one. Thx

I have a new special up on our website, a discounted 12-pack.  This Weekly 12 special gets you two each of: Aging Room Quattro F55 Maestro, Arturo Fuente Queen B Sun Grown, La Antiguedad Toro, Quesada 40th Anniversary Robusto, Viva Republica Rapture Perdition and La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro No. 2.  

The 12-pack has a regular retail price of $96.80.  This week we have the cigars available for $65.  

Thank you,
Eric