• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spectre review

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
Not a detailed review, just to get the point across. Had the Spectre gordo 6x60.  This thing has Latakia tobacco in it so has quite a nice smokey scent to it.  This thing has some good weight and is firm.  The first third of the cigar the flavor and smoke output is light. It does build up from there though and ended up a good medium to full flavor with lots of smoke.  The ash held until just past the halfway mark.

The one thing that I did notice is it is a very dry flavor. One review I found said to pair up with a sweet drink.  A coke did the trick.  I can imagine this being a good warm weather cigar at a bbq or around a campfire.  Next time I try this might break out a sweet profile bourbon or some Mellow Corn BIB. A nice aged rum may also go nicely.  Definitely not your normal cigar but should be one to try and does have a place for the right occasion.

Will learn how to post pics from my computer hopefully.

I hated this cigar... months later,  I smoked a Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured MWAT which I was really looking forward to.  These two cigars tasted very similar to me and I hated that one too.  The smokiness overpowers everything.  I guess I don't like Latakia tobacco... note taken.

Another cigar I was wondering about. I might see if I can get a single...