• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kudo's to Killer Beans

Pugman1943

Thank you Jerry for your mini Xmas sale. After seeing all the posts and the world famous "The Beans are to Die For" I had to bite the bullet.

We only drink coffee for breakfast, two cups each and our local organic food market sells their beans for $7.99 a pound, but the BOTL's have bragged this to tears so I bit the bullet.

Holy crud, what a tremendous difference. We got four different blends but like the gang here said, the Peavody is just a hell of a tasty blend. Like them all, but Peabody holds number one slot.

Thanks you badass DOD man. Just had to say something nice about the beans.

Glad to hear that you moved to the dark side and away from the "local organic" stuff...for $7.99 a pound those have got to be some nasty beans.

I thank you, and the DoD thanks you...even if you're a Navy guy.  LOL

Pugman1943 said:
Thank you Jerry for your mini Xmas sale. After seeing all the posts and the world famous "The Beans are to Die For" I had to bite the bullet.

We only drink coffee for breakfast, two cups each and our local organic food market sells their beans for $7.99 a pound, but the BOTL's have bragged this to tears so I bit the bullet.

Holy crud, what a tremendous difference. We got four different blends but like the gang here said, the Peavody is just a hell of a tasty blend. Like them all, but Peabody holds number one slot.

Thanks you badass DOD man. Just had to say something nice about the beans.

Wrong beans Pug