• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FSU - Your Time Was Coming

theorangeman

Finally the criminoles lose and lose big.  I haven't had the opportunity to have a good smoke in a few days and I sure picked the right day to do so.  I'm no Oregon fan, but was today!  Sorrry to my FSU brothers, but I just can't find it in me to root for a team led by Winston (even though we are in the same conference). 

I understand why they had to be in the top 4 teams, but they were no where near that caliber.....obviously.

I absolutely knew this was coming.  I am not sure I expected 39 points, but I really figured Oregon would drop at least 50 on the board and it would be at least a 20 point difference.  Thirty-nine points was just the cherry on top.  The only people who thought the outcome would be any different when FSU met a truly elite team were FSU fans.  

I am an SEC faithful when it comes to conferences (and I HATE OSU), but in a way I'm kind of glad Alabama didn't make it to the Big Game.  It's hard to root against Mariota and the ducks.  Did you see the post game interviews?  The SEC wishes it had that sort of class.

agree with all of this and very happy to see it happen.

Nick, I have to agree with you.  It was good to see FSU & Winston take a loss, similar to the beatdowns they put on teams last year.  Hopefully Winston leaves early & the college football world can be done with him & his off-the-field crimes antics.