• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Packers vs Cowboys - Anyone up for a bet?

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Straight up, I'm taking the Packers.  Anyone want to take the Cowboys? 

I'll send out cigars/beer and whatever I chose to, if I lose.  Any takers?

I'm in for the Cowboys, ought to be a helluva game!

As much as I love to have Freeborn send me free stuff, I just don't think the Cowboys can get it done.  Good luck though Joe.

Brickhouse said:
As much as I love to have Freeborn send me free stuff, I just don't think the Cowboys can get it done.  Good luck though Joe.
Haha, I have sent you a few over the years!

The Cowboys have one more good game left in them before injuries finish them off, I'll stay loyal to them until the bitter end.

Joebunaga said:
The Cowboys have one more good game left in them before injuries finish them off, I'll stay loyal to them until the bitter end.
And I already have 5 cigars on them that says they choke like dogs on a chicken bone. :laugh:

Depends if the tooth fairy follows then north. Offense sucked in the first half. Romo threaded a sweet one into the end zone. They didn't get called on a definite past interference, then the magic fumble recovery. I just hope the honest best team wins.

Nashkicker - If you still want to bet on Dallas, I will take the Packers.   Just let me know.  

cookie_1978 said:
Nashkicker - If you still want to bet on Dallas, I will take the Packers.   Just let me know.  

You are on!

Straight up bet. No spread. Winner gets a premium 5'er.

22 degrees is the high on Sunday, with I'm sure a windchill on top of that.  A little cold, if you ask me.

Go Pack Go!

It will definitely be miserably cold Sunday, and Lambo is always tough on the road. But, cold and miserable is a blade that cuts both ways.

Looking forward to it!

The Boy's will be looking forward to play in that air conditioning......

Nashkicker said:

You are on!

Straight up bet. No spread. Winner gets a premium 5'er.

Good Luck - Should be a good game.