• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Level 1 Trauma!

Memory lane...thanks Gary! Somewhere there the post of the little jingle I made up for the Trauma Sturgeon.

BTW, after seeing you at the show, I made it a point to find some time for a smoke. 2006(I think) Siglo 4. Yums.

I thought of it as well when I saw the title, but couldn't remember if it was here or somewhere else I saw it.

Wasn't there a song? I swear I remember the beginnings of a song. I rhymed "water" with "slaughter."

The crazy thing is that is the most creative thing I've done in the past 8 years that I can discuss publicly.

I really appreciate the way this site is run. It is unique... And seems to be working very well.

haha, WOW!

Ya, i'm not a surgeon, nor a sturgeon.  I'm just a CT tech at a level 1 trauma center in hartford, ct.

And FWIW, surgeons/sturgeons don't boast about what they do.  Guy was probably FOS.

Glad I could bring you guys down memory lane!  :D

Those who can brag don't generally feel the need to in my experience. Well... At least not in an online forum.

And someone had the temerity to state we have a short memory.

Doc

Weird reading back through that thread and seeing some of the names....