• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Founders KBS

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Anyone have access to KBS? I recently found the Breakfast Stout in town and thought it was a well balanced stout.

I have $$$$ or can trade some beer as well.

I'm the sharing type, if I come across any, I'll pay it forward!

I wish. I have a buddy holding one or two for me, but I have to make it over to Grand Rapids to get it. I'll let you know if I get more than a couple.

JHolmes763 said:
I wish. I have a buddy holding one or two for me, but I have to make it over to Grand Rapids to get it. I'll let you know if I get more than a couple.

You're a Michigan boy now, you should be on the lookout for it.

If I was in the state I would have been there for the release party. Who am I kidding if I was in Mississippi I would have driven tot he release if I could. I drove from MS to Chicago twice for Dark Lord Day. 

bfreebern said:

You're a Michigan boy now, you should be on the lookout for it.
Oh, I will be. I'm on the wrong side of the state, though. :)

I'll keep an eye out here, Brandon.  Founders website says KBS is available in April.

Usually shows up around here.  I'll keep an eye out as well.

KBS should hit store shelves in the next couple weeks

Well, if anyone can find some for me, I'd appreciate it. We just got their Breakfast Stout here in Oklahoma.

khari said:

Every time I use Founder's beer locator, it's says it's all around me...LINK....until I go to the stores and they either received none or one/two cases...and those never hit the shelves. That's what my local guy said too Khari and he made me no promises.

bfreebern said:
Well, if anyone can find some for me, I'd appreciate it. We just got their Breakfast Stout here in Oklahoma.

I'll be stopping by all the stores on my list for you B....

ironpeddler said:

Thanks Gary :thumbs:

ironpeddler said:

Every time I use Founder's beer locator, it's says it's all around me...LINK....until I go to the stores and they either received none or one/two cases...and those never hit the shelves. That's what my local guy said too Khari and he made me no promises.

bfreebern said:

Hey Gary, can Shopper's Vineyard get it?

khari said:

bfreebern said:

Hey Gary, can Shopper's Vineyard get it?

I'll have to give Seth a call. I'm not in that Clifton area as much as I used to be though. Still worth a try.

If anyone has any extra bottles they don't want  :whistling:  I'd love to take it off their hands.

I think everything around here is dried up now, but I'll keep sniffing.