• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clash of Clans

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
There is no way I'm the only one that plays this game. My buddy introduced me to it about 3 weeks ago and not only is it addicting but I find that I spend a little too much money playing it. That being said....if you're patient you won't spend hardly anything. 

Does anyone else play? And if so...what clan/ level?

I've been playing for about a year and a half. About 1/2 thru Town Hall 9 and only spent coin on my 5th builder.

Clan name is Arfcom Mutiny... We are pretty active and currently are in full on war mode now that you can opt in and out of them. We are currently set to closed, send me a PM if you want to stop by.

Never heard of it. I typically don't play computer games. Most, these days, seem to operate on Skinner's principle which I find completely annoying and pointless.
I wouldn't mind something that took some real strategy with more plausible scenarios, etc.

I played for a while but stopped about 5 months ago. I am town hall 8

I'm TH7 after about 3 weeks....only level 40 though. Looking for a more active clan....all of the ones open to the public are full of inactive people that cause you to lose stars during battle....I'm on my second one and thought it looked better....it's still crap. 

Breedy said:
I've been playing for about a year and a half. About 1/2 thru Town Hall 9 and only spent coin on my 5th builder.

Clan name is Arfcom Mutiny... We are pretty active and currently are in full on war mode now that you can opt in and out of them. We are currently set to closed, send me a PM if you want to stop by.

Do you guys have requirements on player level or town hall level? Looking to join up with some more active guys...

ETA: If you are on facebook you can add me as a friend so we can go back and forth through the game that way...

gave up clans a while back now I am on to Starwars Commander

BigJake6904 said:
I'm TH7 after about 3 weeks....only level 40 though. Looking for a more active clan....all of the ones open to the public are full of inactive people that cause you to lose stars during battle....I'm on my second one and thought it looked better....it's still crap. 

Do you guys have requirements on player level or town hall level? Looking to join up with some more active guys...

ETA: If you are on facebook you can add me as a friend so we can go back and forth through the game that way...
No requirement, just attack if you're in the way and have fun. We are an adult clan and our clan chat reflects that.

If you are in a clan post the name and your user name and I will send you an invite. If not I will up the clan for you to join

I was up to TH7 or 8, but quit 6mos or so ago. Couldn't keep any decent clans together, and the grind at higher levels got old.

Is this the game that Kate Upton does a commercial for? Those boobs could talk me into playing this game.

That's game of war.. But you are right, if she was dressed like that all the time (or less dressed) I'd play want ever game she wanted me to play.

I'm personally offended by the way she is used as simply a sex symbol in the commercials with no respect shown for her intellect and feelings as a women......hahahahahahaha

I play.   I'm in a clan that does 24/7 rolling wars.    

Valar Morghulis is the clan.   My name is Hitman.    

Level 91, new TH9.

Bsneed51 said:
I play.   I'm in a clan that does 24/7 rolling wars.    

Valar Morghulis is the clan.   My name is Hitman.    

Level 91, new TH9.
A man must play...

bucfan444 said:
I'm personally offended by the way she is used as simply a sex symbol in the commercials with no respect shown for her intellect and feelings as a women......hahahahahahaha
Well cross you off the Christmas Card List. I on the other hand think that it is a bold a brazen move on her part to recruit new fans by exploring new methods of marketing herself. I'd bet money that the number of teenage boys playing that game has skyrocketed.

cabaiguan juan said:

Well cross you off the Christmas Card List. I on the other hand think that it is a bold a brazen move on her part to recruit new fans by exploring new methods of marketing herself. I'd bet money that the number of teenage boys playing that game has skyrocketed.

They're probably using the internet for other reasons inspired by her.