• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guantanamera Cristales

Backslide

RASCClicious
TZ20122709064651.jpg

TZ201227090552892.jpg

TZ201227090411213.jpg

I got ten of them a while back. They are very mild with just a little of that certain ISOM twang. Not really my cup of tea. I gave most of them away to friends that have never had an ISOM. I saved a couple to rest in my humi for a while.

I haven't heard anything good about these. There are plenty of Machine Made in that price range that I would buy before spending money to try these.

Emo

The pic's are from my brother in Iraq. It looks like I rubbed off on him. He starting to smoke a little. That was his first box that he picked up. I told him he got ripped off. He spent 100.00 for a box of 25. I told him that I will take care of him and not to spend his money on the crap they have over their.

Backslide420 said:
The pic's are from my brother in Iraq. It looks like I rubbed off on him. He starting to smoke a little. That was his first box that he picked up. I told him he got ripped off. He spent 100.00 for a box of 25. I told him that I will take care of him and not to spend his money on the crap they have over their.
[snapback]152325[/snapback]​
Ripped off might be a little harsh. It is all relative to where he got them. If he bought them in Iraq, I would suspect that is the reason they are a little high. If he bought them in Baharain, then he over paid. Simple pleasures like cigars are not a commodity in some countries, which is why the bring a certain price tag. Not to mention taxation schemes in certain countries. I see this in my travels around the world.

Emo

TZ201227095124388.jpg

^ My bro Jarrod notice the swiss ohhh I mean Hummer in the backround

Is he working for a Private company over there? His hair cut doesn't look very...Military.. shall I say. :cool:

My neighbor behind me works for Halliburtin and was sent home for a year with pay when a bus he was on was hit by a mortar and turned over. :0

As for the offer you made your bro, :thumbs:

Special ops would have hair and dress that way and so would A PMC. Makes me Home sick.

Got one from cigarsarge awhile back. They are ok, not bad for the price.

These were among my first ever that I smoked. Mild cheap smokes. I can't say they were anything special, but helped spark my interest for cigars ("There has to be something better out there than this" :p).

I've never had one and judging by what everyone else says, I think I won't have one