• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vitasea's PM's

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
Today I received a PM from Vitasea who was looking to peddle his product.

When he originally got here he offered to send free cigars to people to prove his worthiness and to attempt to validate his absurd story of landing in the ISOM by accident. For some unknown reason I got 2 (undamaged). I don't know how they got to me undamaged cause they were packed so poorly. I sent one of my sticks to STYX&STONED cause his got trashed. I was very honest and gave this my Newbie Review: Here it is.

VITASEA :

I was told that the cigar I smoked was probably not an ISOM. Although a very good tasting cigar with a bad burn. I learned this from established FOGs who, in my opinion, know what they are talking about or they would not have been here as long as they have been. It is very easy to make a fake : JustFakes.com

I feel that you are only here to sell a product, you have no intention of joining this group and possibly joining in a Pass or attending a Herf and making new friends. I personally would not send you any money, that is alot of money to send someone who nobody trusts. You have only been here a month, have you attempted to get to know anybody. NO !! I would recommend that every "Newbie" who joined after me take the advice of an established member of CP when it comes to ISOMs. Not some guy who "accidentally" landed on the island and is looking to make a profit.

Then you post a request for "supplies" for the needy people of Cuba. WTF?? That has to be the craziest thing I have heard of in a long time. Not only do you want us to buy cigars from you, you want us to send you stuff.

Now for a little word of advice.... Take your cigar selling sh*t and post it somewhere else, it's getting old. Stop with the PMs. Join in as one of the group.

If not, I know of and Island that would love to take all the free cigars you got: Misfit Island

**edited for spelling and grammar, don't wanna be corrected by CC**

BkCloud114 said:
Today I received a PM from Vitasea who was looking to peddle his product.

[snapback]176304[/snapback]​
Got mine yesterday.

I gave my sample to davela to smoke and he thought it to be the real deal. That said, I am still uncomfortable with a guy who is so persistant (downright pushy) in peddling his wares and seems to have little or no interest in joining the community for any other reason. I did appologize for my initial harsh words , but I am beginning to regret that decision. This is get a bit old. I'm sorry but I still have a hard time swallowing the altruistic motivation behind the sales pitch.

I would have to agree with Bk, join in for real or move on.

STYX&STONED said:
The SPAMING is bullsh!t, and it's time for this guy to hit the bricks!!!
[snapback]176334[/snapback]​

all of you guys getting spammed need to put this guy on your "block" list. End of story. He should be getting the point by now!

Yeah, I've gotten more than one "didja smoke that stick I sent you yet?" PM from him. I smoked one, and I'm not in any hurry to smoke the other one.

Yo, Eric... It's about time you started using that as your avatar. Everyone else was getting good use out of it! :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, my last post made me think back on that sh*t stick, so I felt it was appropriate

Eric, that pic will forever be used here no matter what! :laugh:

KayakinBoy said:
Eric, that pic will forever be used here no matter what! :laugh:
[snapback]176386[/snapback]​

True dat!

An instant classic... :laugh: :thumbs:

sorry if i have offended any one, i have tied to contribute to this board
i feel like a chief( cheif sorry)who sends the same meal to three diffent people the first one loves it the second thinks it ok and the third hates it?????????

vitasea said:
sorry if i have offended any one, i have tied to contribute to this board
i feel like a chief who sends the same meal to three diffent people the first one loves it the second thinks it ok and the third hates it?????????
[snapback]176441[/snapback]​

I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp. Sending unsolicited PMs trying to get people to buy from you is NOT "contributing to this board". The consensus is that some of the sticks you sent were authentic, others were fake. I hope it was an honest mistake. My guess is you really can't tell the difference and don't know you are hawking fakes Cohibas. :(

You feel like a "chief"?

Get the f'ing drift Vita. Climb back on your da*n horse and ride back into the sunset there Tonto.

Tonto !!!!!!

LOL...

tonto.jpg

i surrender!!!!!!!!!!!
will wear a hair shirt for the rest of the day :(
please find another topic :)
its a great spring day in omaha hows it where you live???
love you guys :love:

:sign:

You are and will be the new topic!

Can't you see the red dot floating around your chest? :sign: :sign:

vitasea said:
i surrender!!!!!!!!!!!
will wear a hair shirt for the rest of the day :(
please find another topic :)
its a great spring day in omaha hows it where you live???
love you guys :love:
[snapback]176533[/snapback]​

I don't get this guy.