• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Vegas Gold

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
Not sure what I thought of this stick. It was strong, but not in a nice way...more like a charred piece of wood way until it got halfway through, and then it was ok. I thought it would be much better than it was. The ash was dark and uneven, an the wrapper flaked off in spots...overall, pretty dissapointing..anyone out there had a similar experience or did i get a mistake??? :angry:

5 Vegas are extremely variable. So much so, that the game is not worth the candle.
Ever notice how many of them are on CBid? :)

opusxfiles said:
Not sure what I thought of this stick. It was strong, but not in a nice way...more like a charred piece of wood way until it got halfway through, and then it was ok. I thought it would be much better than it was. The ash was dark and uneven, an the wrapper flaked off in spots...overall, pretty dissapointing..anyone out there had a similar experience or did i get a mistake??? :angry:
...my experience exactly. And - I like the regular 5V sticks as "daily" smokes; specifically the Corona size. Not great, but good by and large.

The 5V "Gold" I had was flat nasty (Robusto). Didn't care for it one bit. Gave one to a smoking buddy and he had the same feelings I did. Not good.... :(

Regards - B.B.S.

I have only had one. I got about half way through before I tossed the foul, wretched dog turd. The wrapper blistered and the thing just tasted toxic. I think I posted this comment before when someone else posted a review. I don't think I'd ever pick one up again.

I guess I will be going against the flow on this one. The first one I had was right off the truck. I didn't think it was very strong at all. Medium amount of smoke. So-so flavor. I buried the rest in the fridge. 3 months later I revisited these. They definately smoke better, taste better, and gave off a lot of smoke. It won't ever be a goto stick, but it does the job out for an evening walk.

Emo