• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just had 4 teeth pulled out

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled this morning. The pain is starting to set in now. Almost time for a vikaden. Looks like I won't be smoking cigars for a few weeks. Glad this procedure is done though. I got to keep the teeth, they're pretty big!

I had mine done several years ago. Wait until you wake up tomorrow looking like a chipmunk. :p

Seriously...Don't overdue it. Take your pills and go to bed.

Ain't had mine done yet as no problems with them. No cavities ever and brush alot, hope they never need to be pulled.
Yes I've seend the "chipmunk" people first hand, looks very ouchy....

Take care and rest.

Uncle Sam wanted to pull all 4 when I was 17. Ten years later I had 2 taken out and then 12 years after that the other two. I wouldn't want to get all done at once. OUCH! :0

I got all 4 of mine pulled out this May. I was feeling good and don't remember a thing! I guess valium will do that to you :laugh: I also never had the chipmunk face, although my g/f did and I picked on her about it (we got our's taken out at the same time).

It isn't always so bad... depends on the dentist (or surgeon in my case)... I had 3 impacted wisdom teeth and the fourth removed for good measure last August... a couple days of liquid diet and I was straight... no swelling, very little pain.

Smart to get them out all at once. Who wants to go through that twice ???

Here's to a speedy recovery :)

coventrycat86 said:
I never had them out, they all came in fine.
[snapback]203646[/snapback]​

And I thought you just had a big mouth online. J/K!!! :) I couldn't resist that one, sorry Bill! :)

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Feeling better.

I had all 4 of mine done at once when I was younger. Just local anesthesia. It was brutal, but I lived. Years later I had a couple of extractions done and with the right oral surgeon, it was absolutely painless. Woke up, didn't even know he had taken them out. Of course, my pants were around my ankles and the nurse was button up her blouse, but I wasn't feelin' any pain. :sign:

I had 6 pulled about 8 years ago when I first joined the AF. Still have 3 of my Wisdom teeth, they had to pull some that were still underneath my current teeth. I know the Chipmunk feeling, trust me!

Glad you're feelin' better, Rod! :)

There just ain't nothin' quite like the Tooth extraction done by the military "dentists"! :angry: Fortunately, I had mine done prior to entry into the Corps, however, the "few" weren't so "proud" when the dentists pulled out the hammer and chisel and said, "...you're gonna feel a little pressure...." :(

Amen to the good oral surgeons! :D

Floyd T. :sign:

Back