• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Cigar Emporium

grandban.JPG

Please excuse the clutter, we are expanding, upgrading our payment gateway and shopping cart system to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and smooth as possible on both the Emporium site and our new Tarheel Cigars site. Both websites will be fully functional and ready to accept your credit card orders on September 1. The security of our transactions will be more secure than ever with our brand-hammer new SSL(secure socket layer) service provider. Customers will now also have the convenience of email and phone orders. See our homepage for more info.

Sign up for our newsletter HERE and learn the whereabouts of our "Weekly Steals" page, updated weekly with cigars for sale at below our already low wholesale cost. And for a limited time, when you sign up for the newsletter, you will receive "The Cigar Collectors CD", a 9.95 value, free of charge. This compact disc contains things like The Cigar Bible, The Cigar Briefcase, RYJ Size Chart, Dossier Template Sheet, "Build Your own Humidor" by Popular Mechanics, an Xcel Database of over 2,500 cigars, their sizes, wrapper colors, country of origin etc., and much more, all presented in a unique, user friendly interface complete with splash screen, hotkey links, etc.

Be sure to check out our New Bundles Page for Great deals on Trinidad Y Cia and other fine bundles like Rosa Cuba from $12.95 or Don Mateo from $21.95 for a 25ct bundle.

We also offer the lowest prices for such famous brands as Romeo Y Julieta, MonteCristo(Afrique, Serie V & Platinum), Pre-Embargo "Counterfiet" Cubans, Onyx, Acid, Helix, Cohiba and many more. For the best prices and selection, secure online shopping cart and discrete world-wide delivery, please visit our website at scavengers04.com

http://www.scavengers04.com
banner100.JPG

I signed up for his email list to see what he would send and in the bottom of the email there is a link to one of the sites giving away the "free" PS2s and such. Slimy.

On behalf of all of the other North Carolinians, I am sorry that this guy is from our state ...

smitty0255 said:
I signed up for his email list to see what he would send and in the bottom of the email there is a link to one of the sites giving away the "free" PS2s and such. Slimy.

On behalf of all of the other North Carolinians, I am sorry that this guy is from our state ...
[snapback]213181[/snapback]​

I'll bet he sells your email address too.

[snapback]213181[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ya, I'm sorry also!

IgwanaRob said:
Wonder is he ever talked to "Lou"...
[snapback]213355[/snapback]​

ummm yeah he talked to Lou, you know Lou from the Jiffy Lube, while Lou was changing someone's oil he asked him if it was ok to use the pics and Lou said.... :rolleyes: