• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Help...

DandScigars

Haven't posted here in a while, I was wondering if some of you guys could give me some advice. I've been talking to some people in Dominican and I've been thinking about starting offer other premium cigars in my website. Right now we're in talks to see if I can get a few Opus X, but other than Fuente Funte, what other Dominican cigars do you think would sell well here in the states? Thanks for the help.
-Rick

If I remember correctly, which I may not, you will never be an "authorized" Opus X dealer if you plan to sell them on the internet. I believe I read somewhere that the Fuente's specifically will not allow Opus X to be sold on the internet. Which is why the prices you see online are so outrageous. The folks selling them (who do not have Opus X accounts) have already paid retail to buy em, and now have to make a profit.

Although not Dominican, Padron is always a no-brainer. One of the other dealers here said he won't sell CAO ever because they tried to price fix. Rocky Patel seems to be churning out some great smokes lately.

Anything Fuente will sell in the states.
But at MSRP prices.. Not gouger prices.

Anejo
OPus x
Diamond Crown
Hemmingway

etc etc

Oh yeah, I forgot, be sure that whatever you are selling has been stored properly, and does not have any critters crawling on them. And if they do, be sure to destroy said cigars, and not let your Secretary send them out by mistake!

hmmmm...yea I was thinking about offering Romeo y Julieta I know some people working at 'General Cigars' that will give them for a good price. What do you guy's about the Romeo y Julieta line??

P.S.(As for the bugs, I apologized to Lumberg, I wasn't in the office when the cigars were sent out and I had someone(that didn't know what they were doing) send it out, i know that's not a good excuse but it's the truth; i'm just glad he saw them before he sent them out. Our cigars are all stored properly and regular inspections are made on the cigars for bugs, however there are times in the summer when the shipments from DR stay in US Customs for over a week, there we have found that sometimes there are cigars that get infested with bugs with the humidity and heat. This is why once we receive shipments we check every bundle and seperate the ones that are infected, unfortunately when the bundle was shipped to Lumberg my secretery sent one of the infected bundles out; I offered to overnight him a replacement bundle but i guess it was too late)

If you are gunna sell fuente, go to:

www.cigarfamily.com

And call them. Do it the right way. don't gouge!

It would be nice to have a solid online retailer who sold AF products. Also, I am a huge fan of Rocky Patel, make it happen :)

Thanks for the help guys. My father(who runs our factory in Dominican Republic) is actually going to try to talk to the Fuente Fuente factory directly to see if we can work something out. I was talking to him earlier, I doubt we'll be able to receive a large amount but he told me he think's he'll be able to get a few boxes every other month. We'll see what happens...I'll keep you guy's posted if anything.
-Rick

If you could get a few authentic boxes each or every other month of some of the premium Fuente cigars, I can guarantee that you'll sell them here in about 12 seconds, assuming the price is fair. And not just Fuente's, but all of their other lines too.

The RyJ Reserve is a nice, solid cigar. Very dark (which I like) with a lot of flavor.

"The RyJ Reserve is a nice, solid cigar. Very dark (which I like) with a lot of flavor."

yea those are some of my favorite too. I was trying to see if anyone can give me some feedback on the Romeo y Julieta line. You think those would sell well?? I've read mixed reviews online

symyn said:
It would be nice to have a solid online retailer who sold AF products. Also, I am a huge fan of Rocky Patel, make it happen :)
[snapback]212656[/snapback]​

Honestly, I didn't like rocky patel until I gave a 3rd try. since then, I've been a fan. I think you get a couple that are just GREAT, and then some that are ok.

Rick,
See if you can get some Acid or some Don Rafael. If you can offer them for cheap $ then i'll be placing another order from you :D

SlickNYC said:
Rick,
See if you can get some Acid or some Don Rafael. If you can offer them for cheap $ then i'll be placing another order from you :D
[snapback]212703[/snapback]​

LMFAO, Rick is talking to himself again :laugh: :sign:

Fuggen LOSER. So "Slick" you say you live in New York City in "Soho" What street exactly? Have you ever been to New York City? Do you know what borough Soho is located in? Here's a multiple choice test for you, see if you can get it right:

Soho is located in:
A. The Bronx
B. Manhattan
C. Queens
D. Brooklyn
E. Staten Island
F. Miami
G. Nassau County
H. Suffolk County
I. Somewhere in Jersey
J. I honestly don't know because I'm a LIAR and I really live in Miami, Florida. My name is Enrique Duran, Jr. and I own D&Scigars.

coventrycat86 said:
SlickNYC said:
Rick,
[snapback]212703[/snapback]​

LMFAO, Rick is talking to himself again :laugh: :sign:

Fuggen LOSER. So "Slick" you say you live in New York City in "Soho" What street exactly? Have you ever been to New York City? Do you know what borough Soho is located in? Here's a multiple choice test for you, see if you can get it right:

Soho is located in:
A. The Bronx
B. Manhattan
C. Queens
D. Brooklyn
E. Staten Island
F. Miami
G. Nassau County
H. Suffolk County
I. Somewhere in Jersey
J. I honestly don't know because I'm a LIAR and I really live in Miami, Florida. My name is Enrique Duran, Jr. and I own D&Scigars.
[snapback]214026[/snapback]​

Uh, CC you forgot letter; K. Cuba

When I was reading through this and saw slickrick talking to D & A$$, I was bouncing in my chair. He's like Sybil! I was waiting for him to answer himself. :laugh:

I was sincerely half hoping Enrique, Nick, Slick, Rick... Whatever... Would come in here and explain himself. Unfortuately, I don't think that's going to happen. Pity, really...

What is there to explain? He was caught trying to promote his Cigars by posing as someone else. Obviously, he's not to internet savvy or he would have known that web admin can track IP addresses. He got caught, we showed him he's lower then dirt and shouldn't be on either boards. (Cigarsmokers.com or Cigarpass.com) and now he's probably trying to target another board hoping they are Internet idiots and he can make some cash.

Edited for spelling--note to self, don't post before you get your first cup of coffee, bad idea.

Dang, I thought I was up the happenings here. Guess I missed this one! Anyone care to give a brother some directions (ie, a link)?