• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking Fish

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Ok...
I said no more fishing pics - technically this is not fishing, this is more smoking (this is a cigar board, right?)

This is my weekend... all 4 days of it! First time since April I've been home on my 4 day stretch off! Mary's ready for me to leave on the moose hunt tho- whole house smells of fish, smoke, beer and me. If onlythe pics were smell-o-vision! yuuuuuuuuuuummy

Smoking Fish

On a happy note, I'm trying to think of some way for a lucky CP member to win some of this.. stay tuned!

Looking at that makes me mouth water, can't wait to see what you come up with for us to try some of that... :thumbs:

That looks so good, so much better than what I just finished.

i swear i can smell the salmon, mmmmm! :love:

Looks like "dad's little helper" is ready for some salmon to!

Jim, I made a pasta dish last week using that smoked salmon. OMG! it was awesome and went great with a pinot.

I haven't fogotten about your box but am waiting for the weather to cool a bit before I send it back, with a little something to enjoy with that salmon :whistling:

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Jim, I made a pasta dish last week using that smoked salmon. OMG! it was awesome and went great with a pinot.

I haven't fogotten about your box but am waiting for the weather to cool a bit before I send it back, with a little something to enjoy with that salmon :whistling:

[snapback]218142[/snapback]​

Hey David,
Glad you enjoyed it- thanks again for letting me in your pass! :thumbs:
No worries on the box- I've been too busy to do much of anything like bomb another target! :laugh: And no need to send anything in return... just a big THANK YOU for the pass.

MrJerry said:
Looks like "dad's little helper" is ready for some salmon to!
[snapback]218033[/snapback]​
You have no idea! I take the skin from the salmon and turn up the heat, turn off the smoke and let it go for a few more hours and they now have a crunchy, very healthy dog treat! Fish (and the skin) is loaded with oils and good stuff- people always ask what I feed our dogs since thier coats are super soft and shiny.

And they KNOW what I am doing and wait for their snack... Porter follows me every step of the way- he thinks he's a quality control checker! :laugh:

I haven't fogotten about your box but am waiting for the weather to cool a bit before I send it back, with a little something to enjoy with that salmon  :whistling:

Hey David,
Glad you enjoyed it- thanks again for letting me in your pass! :thumbs:
No worries on the box- I've been too busy to do much of anything like bomb another target! :laugh: And no need to send anything in return... just a big THANK YOU for the pass.

Dude, the return isn't for you .... it's for the Misses :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How did the Porto research go? You did get my PM, right?

NorCalCigarLover said:
Dude, the return isn't for you .... it's for the Misses :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How did the Porto research go? You did get my PM, right?

[snapback]218165[/snapback]​

:laugh: :p :D :laugh:
No worries... I'm sure she'll love it! I'm still trying to get her to try the flavored cigars to at least get her into it some- then I can drop the PAM's and ISOM's on her to show her how much better they are.

I did get the PM... we found one of the 'aged' ones locally and got it. My sister loved it... was for a 25th anniversary, and general principles too. Thanks! :thumbs:

Even though I am not a big fan of fish (I'll eat Perch, but that's about it), that is making my mouth water.!