• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guantanamera's

cletus

Smokin' Member
A friend of mine, just gifted me a box of Romeos and also Guantanameras
I've had the Romeos, Anybody ever heard of Guantanameras, Heard they are machine made Cubans. Dogrockets? Short filler?

Edited because of my retarded grammar.

Guantanameras are pure crap. They have no flavor IMHO. Send em to someone you hate.

These aren't terrible. They aren't great, but for a couple bucks a cigar they will work fine, especially for your freinds that don't know any better.

I use these as handouts to moochers at my golf club. I was gifted a box of Cristales - smoked one and put them into the "give these away" category. They come in a nice presentation with their own plastic "cristale" tube but are imo, a very poor cigar. Even at less than the $3 each they are offered for currently - I would pass on the opportunity to purchase them.

A very mild stick. I was able to get some of these for around $1 a piece. Mild but still a havana. Good cigar to give away to someone or to have when you are in the mood for mild cigar. Did I mention they are mild? I gave some away at a recent party and the guys loved them because they didn't kick their ass and it was a Cuban.

They are ok.

cigarsarge said:
Guantanameras are pure crap. They have no flavor IMHO. Send em to someone you hate.
[snapback]221620[/snapback]​

I second that

Well, at least they were free, he doesn't know anything about smokes.
2 boxes of Romeos petites, Monecristos tubes and box of those rockets, all free
no complaints.

sorry thought this was about one ton tomatoes. ???

I don't think they are all that bad. Of corse I had very low expectations. I would take one over a lot of the other non-cuban crap out there. Does still have a cuban flavor to it. They are O.K.-ish. For the money anyway.

puke.gif

They are short filled cheap cubans...
They are what they are, cheap short filled. That does not make them crap, just cheap.

Just like all the short fill domestics...

cletus said:
Well, at least they were free, he doesn't know anything about smokes.
2 boxes of Romeos petites, Monecristos tubes and box of those rockets, all free
no complaints.
[snapback]221682[/snapback]​
Smoke the good ones and give out the Guantanamera's to moochers. :thumbs: