• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Round of Applause

bchem

:thumbs:

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!

Wanted to be the first to acknowledge the amazing spirit of brotherhood that came through over the past 36 hours. To all the organizers, great job and thanks for all the hard work, and to all the bidders and donators (sp?) you guys were moooore than generous!

As far as I am concerned, tonight is a perfect example as to why I feel that CP is in a league of its own as far as cigar communities are concerned! I am PROUD to be a member here. Wish I could have gotten in on some of those bids, but even try ing to sell my body on the corner was to no avail!

This board (and more importantly, its members) ROCK!

AWESOME JOB GUYS!

multiplespotting.gif
Way to go Everyone!! Be proud! :thumbs:

You guys are amazing! I'm very proud to be part of a site where the membership really pulls together for a good cause!

Good show everyone! I've said it before and I'll say it again, the folks here at CP are the best in the world. Two very big thumbs up to everyone here. :thumbs:

This was truly an amazing show of support and I am glad that I could be part of it even in some little way. Whoever first had this idea, BRILLIANT absolutely BRILLIANT!!! I was amazed at all the generosity and extremely amazed by some of the cigars offered up for auction. And it was a stellar show from all those contributing to pulling this off. Rod, for letting the auction happen here at CP. Skydivnekd for organizing and running the auctions. Moki for jumping in and throwing in some amazing smokes. All of the contributors for giving what they could. Just awesome!

Oh, and how could I forget to say "Thank You" to the man who made this all possible, Allofus123. He is the man on the ground running tactical reinforcements on behalf of all of us who are not able to be there. Without his initial stand of generosity, this great showing of support may not have happened. Thanks man!!!!

Standing Ovation !!!!!

041_bender-applause.gif

Thanks,
- C

Good stuff, even though I couldn't post a bid, as funds were on hold this month doesn't mean I didn't read through each and everyone one of those auction threads drooling. Probably one of the coolest auctions I have ever seen, good stuff everyone who put up sticks for this. Good luck Allofus123 with making sure that family and any other family you are helping gets everything that they need, you sir are truely a selfless man.

A tip of the hat, a toast with something good and my sincere thanks to all who made this possible. Great job guys :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: