• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diablos

Dawn

I smoked one of these a feww weeks ago..damn it was good but it kinda gave me a bit of indigestion afterwards. has this happened to anyone else after a Diablo?

Dawn said:
I smoked one of these a feww weeks ago..damn it was good but it kinda gave me a bit of indigestion afterwards. has this happened to anyone else after a Diablo?
[snapback]227375[/snapback]​

The devil will always get you!

Never tried one of these. I hear they are strong. Aren't they flavored?

Not flavored per se but they are rather spicy. i really enjoyed the flavor and the draw but my stomach was doing flips later.

Dawn said:
[snapback]227375[/snapback]​

Sorry Dawny, I hate those things. They taste like a burning pepper, which doesn't do it for me. :laugh:

They are one of the most unreal spicy smokes I have ever had! Can't really say whether I liked it or not but it was definetly unforgetable.

Yeah..i'm going to try one again but make sure i have some protection ready lol

I smoked one while camping and I liked it, but it didn't knock my socks off (although, after 3 days in the woods the socks were walking on their own...) I have one left, I think I need to get some more.

maybe we can share one..i dont know if i could smoke down a whole one again! LOL

I had a Diablo Classic Gran Fuego a couple of weeks back and loved it. I'm getting my self a box when I can. Found the flavor great. Bold and zesty. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yeah, I'm just not a fan of these. They just taste bitter to me. Kinda like they're spicy, but with no real strength behind them. But that's just my opinion. :cool:

all i know is i like the taste..but not the after effects. the one i had seemed ot have bite but ..its hard ot explain.

this cigar was reblended recently.
the first blending was anything but spicy.
if you tried one and didnt think it was spicy you should really give them another shot.

had one of the new blend just a week ago and it was a great smoke.
nice spice good burn and great draw.

i used to be a diablo basher but the new blending is great :D :D :D

Your beloved husband was certainly caring and supportive during your time of distress, I'm sure. What a guy.

NA

I was very disappointed with this cigar. It looked great, very dark. But to me it just didn't deliver.