• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reminder of our rules, yet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
In any community (especially larger ones), folks will tend to dislike other folks for whatever reason. We've been doing pretty good as a self moderated forum, and I'd really like to keep it that way. I don't like to ban someone unless they absolutely deserve it. Recently, there has been some words exchanged which shouldn't have. I'd appreciate it if you think before you post. I have the power to pull the plug on anyone I feel, however I do all I can to restrict that power until absolutely neccessary. Some of the members here have gotten a bit out of hand. I've been on message forums ever since the days of dialup BBS's (late 80's, early 90's), and have learned quite a bit about not only how to manage a forum, but also how to be part of a community without attracting any attention to myself. In other words, if someone says something that you don't like, please do not repond with a derogitory remark or slam. I really do not want to begin initiating suspensions upon any memnber.

Please obey our rules and DO NOT SLAM ANY MEMBER FOR ANY REASON! If you disobey our rules, you are only putting yourself liable for a suspension. It's unfortunate I have to take the time out of my day to make such a post. Not only do I have better things to do, but this takes time away from working on the site and adding new features.

Thank you,
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.