• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuba cigars: holding my breath

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
So a friend of mine going down to Cuba knows nothing about cigars, but I've told her to buy me some Cohiba Siglo VI. Today I ask her online to test her "hey what is it you're buying me?" and she replies "Cohiba Siglo 4"

Now, it wouldn't be the end of the world if she brings back IV's instead of VI's but when you have your heart set on something, you'll be disappointed if you don't get it.

Long story short, she thought VI = 4. I sent her a screenshot and printout to take down with her so there are NO mistakes. :laugh:

And will be your luck she forgets the print out and what to get. :p After seeing the VI...what a beautiful package and cigar.

Pesonally, I'd take a IV over a VI anyday. Sig IV's are the best Cohiba IMO.

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]251816[/snapback]​

Maybe I won't tell her another word and just be "surprised" at the end. LOL. As long as she gets real cohibas, I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Maybe. ???

Just make sure you tell her to pick them up from the government run stores.

Strayvector said:
Just make sure you tell her to pick them up from the government run stores.
[snapback]251857[/snapback]​

Yup, I've said that to her MANY times.

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]251816[/snapback]​

Hey, you don't even like Cohibas Bill :angry2: ;)

Here's the rundown. V's are the best of the Siglos. Followed closely by the VI and II. Ah hell, they're all good :love:

Just put in an order for some IV's, but I was awfully tempted to get the VI's. However, for the money, just couldn't pull the trigger at this time.