• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ron White's Cigar

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Ron White's Cigar

Wonder if that's what he smokes, or he smokes a 'real' one? I asked him... we'll see if I get a reply!

(yes, I'm bored today)
:laugh:

lol wonder if its any good?

Dunno... I'm thinking of getting his new CP "You Can't Fix Stupid" (with a title like that I HAVE to buy it! :laugh: ) so I might toss one in for the heck of it...

I'll laugh my butt off if I get a reply back tht he smoke's something else...

Swissy...

The Wife® and I went to see Ron White back on the 4th and we 'bout peed ourselves laughin' so hard. We liked him a lot on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour shows but his stage show was even better. I should be getting my copy of You Can't Fix Stupid, as well as Drunk in Public, from Amazon any day now. Ron also announced at the show that there'll be a Blue Collar Comedy Tour III coming out before too long.

BTW...thanks for the PM! When are we gettin' together again, friend?

"The Ron White Corona - Premium straight-sided cigar
with an open foot and a closed, rounded head, 5 1/2
inches in length with a ring gauge of 42. "

WOW! That must be SOME cigar! Don't see those "straight" cigars with an "open foot" and a, "closed head" very often! How are you supposed to smoke them things if there isn't already a hole in the head??! :0 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PetersCreek said:
Swissy...

The Wife® and I went to see Ron White back on the 4th and we 'bout peed ourselves laughin' so hard. We liked him a lot on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour shows but his stage show was even better. I should be getting my copy of You Can't Fix Stupid, as well as Drunk in Public, from Amazon any day now. Ron also announced at the show that there'll be a Blue Collar Comedy Tour III coming out before too long.

BTW...thanks for the PM! When are we gettin' together again, friend?
[snapback]290056[/snapback]​

Mary and I were at the show as well... and same situation- damn near peed myself. Hopefully the CD you're getting is the uncensored one... I know WalMart is only selling to censored version! Bastids...

We need to get together soon!! Hopefully to celebrate my winning the smoke-off... :whistling:

:laugh:

Wayno — Ron White is a cigar-smokin', scotch-drinkin, comedian who appeared with Jeff Foxworth, Bill Engvall, and Larry the Cable Guy on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour shows.

Swissy — I got the only version available on Amazon. The listing warns of [EXPLICIT LYRICS] and there's a parental advisory on the image of the cover. Keepin' my fingers crossed. While I was lookin' that up, I ran across the DVD version that'll be released on March 28th. I'll be orderin' that, too.

My wife and I have seen his show here in Denver and we bought the Stupid CD. There were NO language warnings on the outside. They bleeped all the "good" words. It just slices the heart out of his humor. I heard a couple of cuts without the bleeps on XM, so I know what I'm missing.

Sooooo, if you want the huror in the raw, make sure you find the explicit language warnings.

Thats funny.
I emailed him from his site about 3 months ago to ask him what he smoked on stage.
Havent gotten a response yet. Judging from the band on the cigar from blue collar it looks like he smokes sancho panza but i cant imagine its the honduran version unless he really just likes inexpensive honduran cigars.

UPDATE — Received my package from Amazon yesterday and we listened to both CDs last night. There weren't any bleepin' bleeps on either of the bleepin' albums. There was some bleep on You Can't Fix Stupid that wasn't in the show we saw. Funny as bleep. So, if you want the uncensored versions, Amazon is one way to go. I bleep you not.