• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New England Mojito Herf

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
OK, just trying to get a basic idea. Who would be down for a herf somewhere around the Hartford-Springfield area (possibly at my place in West Hartford?)
This Casa Fuente inspired herf would include a "best mojito" contest, with perhaps a small prize-pack put together by yours truly.
It would be on a weekend, a little later in the summer, probably starting late afternoon or so.

Anyone? Also would love to hear any suggestions.

sorry to thread jack, but what is with these mojito's lately? My wife called me today and said she wanted to make some tonight. They've been popping up everywhere lately.

They are tasty though!

No worries. They were last summer's "hot" drink, and have gained quite a bit of popularity. However, according to my sources, most suck quite badly as compared tot he ones that are made according tothe traditional methods and ingredients.
I have been talking about them a lot lately becauseof the one I had on wednesday night at Casa Fuente.

Anyone? :cool:
mojito.jpg

That picture sealed it. I'm in!

Great idea for the dog days of August.

Sounds like a great idea for a herf, especially if you'll be smoking outside during the summer.

I still remember my first mojito. It was the summer of 2001 and my wife and I had them in a Caribbean/Cuban restaurant in Seattle of all places. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Cigars I am interested in...
Herfing I am also interested in...
Do I gotta drink mojitos?

-Rob

Rob- Yes. If you do not drink Mojitos, you may only smoke my ex-wife's stash of Havana Honeys. They have been in an old Toppers box for six years.

Oh, those Casa Fuente mojitos look so good. They are the inspiration for this whole mojito craze of mine lately. Or maybe it was the earth-stoppingly beautiful scantilly dressed woman serving them to me... :love:

I live about 20 minutes away, so I'll be there if the date and time don't conflict with my schedule. The sooner the date is determined, the better.