• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NUB to the Extreme -- another Henry Clay Diamontino

atuck

ANEJORE
I diecided to smoke another Henry Clay Diamontino because I broke another one of the tubes opening it to smell it. So I figured, fuck it, smoke it. This one was way more fantstic than the one I reviewed. Now they have been resting in the humidor a while.

Anyway, with all of my reviews I have somewhat nubbed the cigar. People have even commented to me that I should have used a roach clip to get just a few more puffs. Well I went to my toolbox and found some hemostats. They work a lot better than the old roach clips that I had in high school. I could not believe how nubbed I could actually get this thing. And it maintained its flavor and complexity all through the nub stage to the end. My bottom lip has this little spot on it now that I keep rubbing my tongue on but it was fun and worth the effort :rolleyes: . Instead of purging I had to blow on it to keep it cooled down enough to put my lips to it.

Crazy huh? :0

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

I absolutely could not go any further!!! i don't think I would do it again unless the cigar was as good as this one, maybe. :D

:laugh: Reminds me of a time a school mate and I were smoking a roach of um, errr........ "a different kind." He sucked it down into his lungs. :laugh: After looking around bug eyed for a few seconds still holding his breath, he coughed it up still lit. :laugh: :laugh:

Ever do that with one of those nubs Alan?..........Careful!

Damn, you suck.

and I mean that in the nicest way :p

Dude you keep raising the standards with every new post :whistling:

Awesome effort and from the description I see it was all worth it :thumbs:

I still see some tobacco left. :D

Looks like a good smoke, Tuck!

That is nubbing to the extreme I don't see too many people being able to top that one. :thumbs: