• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fat Boy has landed!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Ok, I had to work a 12 hour shift last night and just got up so hopefully AVB will have a little goodwill and start the clock on this post time and not the arrival time.

...................OK, here is the deal. I have provided the ultimate cigar protection device (ya think..damn box must weigh 25-30 pounds). You have 48 hours from the time you receive this to extract the glass tube without any damage. If you can't,you must surrender. If you can,I will surrender and pay appropriate homage and tithing. If you feel you are not qualified and refuse, it will be considered by all an act of surrender.

Pictures must be taken for proof of success or failure.

Leaders Lead By example. Do it!

AVB....................RULES!

Pictures to follow after I get started on this foundation block in a box.
avb001.jpg

This is the wonderful item AVB has graciously bestowed upon me and my tools of choice. I decided some of my body work hammers would be good.

avb002.jpg

After about 20 minutes in. I started on the bottom of the block hoping AVB set the cigar thinking I would start with the top on the edges....we'll see if this strategy of mine works or not.

avb003.jpg

as you can tell from my cigar, I'm going nowhere fast. BTW this Outlaw BTTB Pepin/Padilla that Indyrob gifted me has to be one of the best cigars I've had. Thanks Rob!

avb004.jpg

On my second cigar now....trying to be really careful at this point. Now I must thank Ray for giving me the time to enjoy 2 fine cigars today. Stopping point for the day also. More to come!

Sure, your time started at 15:00, 06/01/07. I put the correct copy of the letter in my post :)

My apologies for leaving out the " Leaders lead by example.Do it! "

Guess I was still a little "shell shocked" so to speak.

Alright......I guess that I'll be away from my computer for ...............a while. So, until I return safely with pictures to add, I defer temporary Noobler command to jfields. John, this would be a good time for you to have a weekend road trip a little further south Brother!

I'm so glad for you Brian. AVB could not have picked a better target. :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anybody want a side bet? I got a premium 5'er say's the little nimrod can't do it.

Doc.

Anybody want a side bet? I got a premium 5'er say's the little nimrod can't do it.

Doc.

To dissolve solid concrete you have to use serious stuff. Hydrochloric acid eats the lime in concrete. Hydrochloric acid is stuff that will damage most anything except glass and plastic.

Hmmm....if he can get this stuff, :sign: :sign: I will take the bet :laugh:

Edit:

JCI JONES CHEMICALS INC
704-392-9767
http://www.jcichem.com
1500 TAR HEEL RD
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina 28208-1533 , USA
Fax: 704-392-7412
Print E-mail This Page Request Services Online
Company Description:
jci jones chemicals manufactures and distributes a full line of water treatment chemicals to private industry and municipalities around the globe for over 70 years.
Products and Services:
chlorine
jones chemicals
activated carbon
ammonia
anhydrous ammonia
bleach
calcium chloride
caustic potash
chelating agents
citric acid
cyanuric acid
disodium phosphate
ferric chloride
ferrous sulfate
formic acid
hydrochloric acid
hydrogen peroxide
nitric acid
phosphoric acid potassium hydroxide
potassium silicofluoride
soda ash
sodium bisulfate
sodium carbonate
sodium chlorate
sodium fluoride
sodium hexametaphosphate
sodium hydroxide
sodium metabisulfite
sodium silicofluoride
sodium sulfite
sodium tripolyphosphate
sulfamic acid
trisodium phosphate</head> <body bgcolor=" white" background="../media/jciltback.gif" link="maroon" alink="#7cfc00" vlink="red
jones
jci
aluminum sulfate
ammonium hydroxide
aqua ammonia
calcium carbonate
calcium hypochlorite
caustic soda
chlorine
copper sulfate
diatomaceous earth
ethylene glycol
ferrous chloride
fluorosilicic acid
hydrazine
hydrofluosilicic acid
lime
oxalic acid
potassium permanganate
propylene glycol
sodium aluminate
sodium bisulfite
sodium chloride
sodium chlorite
sodium fluorosilicate
sodium hydrosulfite
sodium hypochlorite
sodium metasilicate
sodium sulfide
sodium thiosulfate
sulfur dioxide
sulfuric acid

Doc.

To dissolve solid concrete you have to use serious stuff. Hydrochloric acid eats the lime in concrete. Hydrochloric acid is stuff that will damage most anything except glass and plastic.

Well, it's 1630 on the East coast, and all the HCL dealers are closed till Monday. You Yankee fans can't win for loosing.

Doc.

glad then I added the caveat.....lmao Guess after a few beatings about the face and head I have learned to ducka nd cover a little bit

AVB, that does look a little dirty, Did you send a bottle of Scotch along with it to help with his new found back pain.

All well and good but you need a permit once you get above about 5% solution. That isn't enough to do anything to a block the size I sent.

Edit:

JCI JONES CHEMICALS INC
704-392-9767
http://www.jcichem.com
1500 TAR HEEL RD
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina 28208-1533 , USA
Fax: 704-392-7412
Print E-mail This Page Request Services Online