• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My hour with a movie star!

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
Working with the fine folks at cinevegas saturday night. I was lucky enough to get stuck in traffic with Ash himself. He asked me to have dinner with him and Mike Richardson (president of Dark horse comics). But alas I had other people to get at the airport. Did get to see his new movie tho.

how cool is that!!!

Working with the fine folks at cinevegas saturday night. I was lucky enough to get stuck in traffic with Ash himself. He asked me to have dinner with him and Mike Richardson (president of Dark horse comics). But alas I had other people to get at the airport. Did get to see his new movie tho.

how cool is that!!!

OMG, you completed one of my life goals. Bruce Campbell is the MAN!

Which new movie was it? Buba Hotep II?

Bruce is one of the greatest actors of all time.
"that's just pillow talk baby!"

I'm impressed, what can I say? Well done.

First you wanna kill me, now you want to kiss me ... blow!

Seth

how cool is that!!!
I had the oportunity to go to a showing of "The Man with Two Brains" when Bruce was in town last. I was in the 3rd row and Bruce was right there taking questions, and kicking ass! "Other people to get to the airport..." screw them, you should have had dinner with The King.

"Hail to the King baby!"

Wow...too bad you didn't get a pic with him. He seems like a great guy from a lot of "behind the scenes" material I've watched for his films.

Bruce is THE MAN!!! I've had the good fortune to have met him twice! First for his book signing (Chin) and secondl (oddly enough) for his book signing (How to Make Love). At his first book signing, a couple of luckless fans were trying to get his attention through a locked door. Bruce, hearing the commotion, left the podium from the stage, walked over to the door and in true "Ash" fashion kicked it open! He then proceeded to drag the two fans inside who were so happy to be there that they ran up on the stage. He then went up on the stage, and said "ok, now that you're in, get off my fucking stage!" and proceeded to literally kick the both of them in the ass OFF the stage! hahaha An absolute ballbuster!

Man, Matty, I would have had dinner with that guy in a HEARTBEAT!

If I remember to, I'll post my picture with Ash soon enough!

"Awright you primitive screwheads, listen up! .... you see this? This is my BOOM STICK!!!!"

Darren

I met him here in IL. He was here for the Bubba Ho Tep screening. He was a riot. He did a quick Q&A. And than spoke about his early years (evil dead) Real cool guy and funny as hell.
Of course I didnt have a camera..!!

"There I was. Face-to-face with the mother of all ugly. So I say "Come get some", and BLAM, no more Mr. Nasty Face"
"Good Ash,Bad Ash I'm the guy with the gun"

He was in town screening his new film "My name is Bruce", which is no where close to bieng finished. I actually suggested the resturaunt they ended up eating at, during the Q&A, he actually thanked me for the hook up. He said I would be a "punk Ass BItch" if I did not go see his film. A good time was had by all. I also drove the director for Grand and for a film called The Delaware project.

For the longest time I held out hope for an Evil Dead 4 (against all the Q&As from BC himself). My thought was once Spiderman was a hit Rammi would want to hit that up. I think I'm going to have to let go of that dream.