• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DAVIDOFF CUBANS ONLY $7.49

enerjay

Well men of the 2007 F.O.G beat down, Cory's (and his little helper) Big Bad Mother, hit me on Monday.

Mail lady was not happy, she even came to the door and made me grab it from the truck. LOL

Whats in that thing she said, coffee. LOL

Let get into that $7.49 Cuban Davidoff shall we.

First the tools. Dewalt Grinder, steel cutting pad. Nice smoke. Thanks JOE.M

IMG_3991.jpg

The WORK

IMG_3993.jpg

I had to use three steal pads to break into that bad boy. But wait it's not that easy.

IMG_3994.jpg

Cory did his home work, He made sure there was Bolts welded from cover to cover.

But wait there is more, besides the bolts he has re-bar bent over with more bolts welded together, to hold what looks like a 2" piece of schedule 80 PVC.
IMG_3995.jpg

Sure enough. Well some more cuts, and a lot of hard work out it comes.

IMG_3996.jpg

He was not done with me yet, the TUBE was filled with liquid nail.

IMG_3997.jpg

Well MEN it looks like FOUR steal cutting Pads, ONE mason and one trip to the hardware store, and we are done. 3 hours.

IMG_4005.jpg

The Prise ONE CUBAN DAVIDOFF CIGAR $7.49

IMG_3999.jpg

And as you can see my FUN BOX is running low from the WAR. This will make a nice addition.

Cory NICE WORK. Thanks So much for the Cigar, I will smoke that bad boy in Vegas with you My Brother.

EDIT by request tsmckenney

That was one fuggin awesome bomb!

Way to play on both sides. :thumbs:

And as you can see my FUN BOX is running low from the WAR. This will make a nice addition.

Cory NICE WORK. Thanks So much for the Cigar, I will smoke that bad boy in Vegas with you My Brother.

3 hours? Damn .. nice work! The only way we figured you could get to it was w/ a cutting wheel, and you went through 3!! Damn. Well, congratulations. I'll be sending you the fiver we bet .. or shall I just hand it to you in Vegas? Your call. But feel free to smoke that Davidoff. You earned it! All I asked was that you do a review of the cigar ... after rereading my post, I guess I wasn't that clear. I thought it would make for good reading if you did a review of the cigar. :thumbs:

3 hours? Damn .. nice work! The only way we figured you could get to it was w/ a cutting wheel, and you went through 3!! Damn. Well, congratulations. I'll be sending you the fiver we bet .. or shall I just hand it to you in Vegas? Your call. But feel free to smoke that Davidoff. You earned it! All I asked was that you do a review of the cigar ... after rereading my post, I guess I wasn't that clear. I thought it would make for good reading if you did a review of the cigar. :thumbs:

CORY, VEGAS BABY.

Smurff and I will keep the light on for you. The cigars and the review can on take place in VEGAS man.

Cory, that was very cool. Good pics Jay. Although the pic of you in the grass next to the waste materials sucked. Where's the dame Jay? WTF?

CORY, VEGAS BABY.

Smurff and I will keep the light on for you. The cigars and the review can on take place in VEGAS man.

Awwww yeah, can't wait to smell the smoke that bad boy produces! Well done Cory. BTW, I will be across the street from you boys in vegas. I didn't have the guts to shack up with you maniacs! :laugh:

Well done by Cory and Jay!

Two great BOTLs sharing a very interesting experience and allowing us along for the ride!

Rob

Nice job, Jay. Way to represent.

He was not done with me yet, the TUBE was filled with liquid nail.

That cracked me up! It's like, just when you thought you finally struck gold, out comes the Liquid Nails to bitch slap you a little bit.

Nice work Jay and way to make him earn it Cory. Thanks for the pics, I bet you are enjoying a cold one after that!!

Well done! :thumbs: