• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have an announcement to make

Lumberg

Opus Lover
As of last night I have removed the Low-Tox antifreeze from my humidor. I will be using the built-in credo and hope to buy some pure PG from the pharmacy today.

That is all.

antifreeze? Have you tossed out the cigars that were in that Humi yet?

Just picked up a 16oz. bottle of PG last week for $7.00. It sure does keep the humidity from swinging so hard when I recharge my credos.

Where do you buy PG at? The people at walmart had no idea what I was talking about. And no, I didn't say "Where's the PG". I used the full name. ;) Propylglecerol?

"Propylene Glycol". Any compounding pharmacy will have some in stock, but the price will be higher.
I think emo or someone posted the site chemistrystore.com as an internet source.

I was getting my PG from Wallgreens! $7 bucks for a pint.. Now it's just the Climmax beads! Stop waistin' time and make the call to Vern!! You will be very happy!! :thumbs: :love: :thumbs:

I second Joe's motion. Vern's magic beads are the best humidification system period!

No Phil, it's for real. You can get in quarts but maybe the 55 gallon drum is something you could use with that new coolidor your building...LOL

Phil said:
??? Is this a joke? ???
No joke. Propelyne Glycol mixed 50/50 with Distilled Water is the proper liquid used to initially charge your credo's. It's the stuff the cigar stores mark up a billion % and sell it as "credo juice", "cigar water", "humidifier liquid", whatever.

Much cheaper to buy it in bulk and make your own.

Dave ;)

Longs drugs has it here for 8 bucks a pint.. its lasted me for the last couple years..

tschoon said:
Go to this link for good priced PG.

http://www.chemistrystore.com/propylene_glycol.htm

Lasts forever!!
ROFLMAO......I guess my link was a bit obscured.
reading.gif
bandit.gif
pain.gif

Called Walgreens and spoke with the pharmacist. He's never heard of PG. What the hell is with these guys???

On to try some more drugs stores...

Listean guys. This stuff is cheaper than climaxx beads to start with but with the beads the humidity is always dead on, you dont have to mix it, store it, fill it, play with it....In other words your cigars are safe and you have more time to relax and smoke with climmaxx beads. Call Vern ;) :thumbs:

Well the guy at Savon (a big drug store in Calif) just said:

Me: I'm looking for PG
Savon: What?
Me: I'll spell it for you... (took 4 times for him to get the correct spelling)
Savon: Let me ask someone
Me: ok
Savon: Hello
Me: Yes..?..
Savon: What are you looking for?
Me: PG
Savon: Let me see. I heard of it.
Me: Well, do you sell it???
Savon: I remember it, but I don't remember it.
Me: GOODBYE.

Best line is when he said "I remember it, but I don't remember it".

By the way, those were both Pharmacists. Makes you feel safe when you have to get medicine, doesn't it?