• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dc Maximus #3

Gator

I didn't realize the box i had had such yellow cello, so i sent Drew Newman an email, and based on what i described, he think's its an original release.

This is one pretty cigar, with a nice band to boot. The "cloud grown" wrapper is mottled, cigar has that faint Fuente chocolate smell.
IMG_0177.JPG

Draw was perfect, light was easy, TONS of smoke that was woodsy and spicy to start with. Soon into it, the chocolate and coffe flavors came busting through. As i went through this wonderful cigar, it bounced back and forth between the previously mentioned flavors, leather, nutty, and malty come to mind, very complex.

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

I loved this cigar, i'd give it a 93, no bitterness, no burn issues, beautiful, produced tons of smoke, and very complex w/ very noticeable tastes. :thumbs: :thumbs:

So what are you loooking to trade for, for some from of that box????????

I love these sticks, one of my favorites, I can only imagine what an aged one will be like.

Shhh, don't tell the 'don't upgrade your stash' police, they'll call you out for it :sign:

I've always liked the DC Max more then the Opus. It's no surprise that it was a great smoke.

I actually picked one of these up today by chance when my local b&m didnt have any opus x in. Have not had a chance to try it yet. I have high expectations however.

I had my first one of these in Hong Kong a couple months ago. It was love at first sight. One of my favorite NC's by far and long.

I've always liked the DC Max more then the Opus. It's no surprise that it was a great smoke.

Overall I agree! Now when is the regular Diamond Crown more expensive than the Maximus? I never understood that one.