• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn you people!

Turk10mm

Just smokin
A guy can't even meet up with a fellow BOTL for a smoke without fear of having his sandwich blown out of his mouth. All the glasses in the pub are gone, the mirrors, humidor, everything was blown up. It was so bad that I had to leave the bar quickly for fear of being held financially responsible.

So, Cody5thou asks me if I'd like to herf for lunch one day this week. The last couple of months have been crazy and this week seemed to be lightening up so I jumped at the chance to meet a fellow local BOTL and have a cigar at a local cigar lounge.

To get to the point, Cody walks in with a bomb that has definitely blown me away. A few brothers got together and did me over with a Noobie bomb from heaven. I will only say this much about the assortment, its damn near one of everything!

Cody5Thou, Keystone_Raider, Bobbyritz, Sonuavbum, Boogs34, and MillhizzelPB.. Thank you brothers. Wow is the only thing I can say. Jfields, I hear you are the ringleader of this motley crew who have decimated me. If there is anyone else involved, I apologize. I'm reading the notes included in the box and trying to make sure everyone is accounted for.

Please add me to your list of folks to repay this fine assortment of sticks. The only thing I can say, is that payback is a BITCH, and lookout you Noobs who are noobier than me. If I draw your straw one day, you better duck!!

Thanks guys. A beautiful day in Houston was eclipsed with meeting a fine BOTL firstly, and secondly by the gifts from many other BOTL's whom I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet.

:laugh: :laugh: More decimation to follow. :laugh: :laugh:

Another one bites the dust!
And another one down!
And another one down!
Another one bites the dust!

Nicely played gents! :thumbs: