• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Xmas Specials

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
It’s that time of year again, time to load up on some holiday coffee specials!

Special #1, Four 1/2 lbs of wonderful beans
The regular price on these four is $28.80, how about if go to $24.00 plus shipping...that’s a savings of $4.80!!

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
Regular price: 1/2 lb $6.95

Medellin Mad Man

Brazilian Bombshell

Caribbean Cut Throat
Regular price: 1/2 lb $7.95[/color]
Special #2, Three Pounds of Killer Beans
-Kalossi Knockout
-Venezuelan Vendetta
-Caribbean Cut Throat

Regular price $38.85
Special $35.00 plus shipping
saving $3.85

Special #3, Seven Sampler Bags
Seven single bags, each containing enough whole beans to make a full 10-cup pot of coffee. You can now drink your way through the coffee world without leaving your house
-African 5-Bean Blend
-Kalossi
-Venezuelan
-Nicaraguan
-Colombian
-Brazilian
-Caribbean Blend

These are the same as my famous Killer Beans, just under a new name...you know you’re going to love them. You can have the full set for only $16.00 + shipping.
If you’d like to grab one of these special for yourself or a friend, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include your name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Thanks guys, Jerry

Jerry,

How about a special #1 for me.

I was just thinking that I needed to contact you about Christmas gifts.

Thanks
:cool:

just in time... I'm OUT of beans...... PM on the way

I will be getting everyone's beans out the door, with our coffee shop open (K. Dees Coffeee and Roasting Co) it's been very busy...hang in there guys! :cool:

Finally decided to give this a try. Ordered a #3 special today. :thumbs:

Just making sure you got my order. I guess you get enough orders where you cannot reply to each email so I will just watch my mailbox. :thumbs:

Another MASSIVE load of beans are all ready to go. I'll be shipping right up to the last hour of the last day.

I've gotten a bit behind due to the crushing number of orders that have arrived, but I'll be able to take care of everyone. :cool:

Just making sure you got my order. I guess you get enough orders where you cannot reply to each email so I will just watch my mailbox. :thumbs:

Scott, your beans went out the door on the 11th with USPS?DC# 0306 0320 0002 2292 6586. Get ready, the beans should be landing anytime!

Scott, your beans went out the door on the 11th with USPS?DC# 0306 0320 0002 2292 6586. Get ready, the beans should be landing anytime!
Sounds great. I got your reply to my email after I posted in here. Thanks for the quick service. I am really looking forward to trying these out.

Just in time my man!
PM on the way.
Tom

Your beans are going out the door onn Monnday with USPS?DC# 0306 0320 0002 2292 6968. Should be arriving at the beach by Thursday. Have a wonderful Christmas! :cool:

I'm still shipping beans. They might not all be in time for Christmas, but you'll have New Years covered! :cool:

Hi Jerry,

I need beans... How about special #3. Send them whenever you have time, kids are home for the holidays and drinking all my coffee...

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to you.

Best regards,
Doug

Hey Dougy,
I've got you all ready taken care of. I'm going to bust my ass to get your beans to the PO on Monday for you with USPS?DC# 0306 0320 0002 2292 7415.

I hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas! And have those damned kids leave your beans alone will ya! :laugh: