• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And the winner is..... COME ON DOWN

IanHummel

Well today was a great day. I went down to the New Years Day herf and smoked some great cigars with friends and family. I got two sets of raffle tickets, 6 tickets each set. The 1st I got when I bought my sampler. The second I bought just on a whim as I was walking by the table.

I've never won anything at these herfs, but I always play. Tonight, my luck changed, twice. The first prize was a 3 pack of Macanudos. Nothing special, but hey, I won.

Then was the drawing for the grand prize. A limited edition Sopranos box set. I've never seen this set before. It consists of 5 cigars. There are two bats, two champaign bottles, and one bullet. The bullet is an 86 ring gauge MONSTER, the champaign bottles however are an even BIGGER ring gauge. They drew the ticket, and they got a winner, ME. Pictures are below. I honestly doubt I'll ever smoke these, they're so damn big, but they're cool to look at.

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

EDITED to add pictures

Now that is awesome man!!!! My biggest problem would be finding room to keep em in a humi! LOL Glad to see ya won and hope you smoke one of em just to say you did!!! :)

Very cool. I found a pic on Ebay, never heard, or seen this before. Nice collectible.

Congrats on winning! Twice! That is one awesome prize as well. You have got to smoke one of those bottles. Take pics of the toasting, firing up, you turning green, running to the bathroom....:laugh: Just joking with ya! I would probably stash that away and forget about it for quite some time.

Congrats on the win. Make sure you post a review when you get to them.

Spoke with a CAO rep. Looks like the MSRP on the set is $200, not bad for a $5 set of raffle tickets. He also commented on how they smoke, here it is:

"They started shipping Late Dec. The retail on the entire box is suppose to be $200. Of course, retailers will take liberties with the pricing if they like.

Believe it or not, they smoke very well and have a ton of flavor. I smoke the #86 (ring gauge) and really enjoyed the hell out of it. The ash held on for over 3 inches.

I would keep them as a collection and maybe smoke one on a special occasion. They are rare and will never be made again."