• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Sopranos Limited Edition Box

smoke76

Cao just sent us a bunch of these with a MSRP of $199.95. But we are just looking to push them out of the store. We are selling them for $59.99 if anyone is interested. The presentation is really cool. You get 2 baseball bats, 2 champane bottles and a 83 ring gauge torpedo. If you are interested we can work something out.

Looks sweet. I may have to try one!

I like the box, but since I don't "collect" cigars, these have no value for me. If you can't smoke em, why buy em?

Yes, I know they're smokable, and I do like all day suckers, but these are rediculous.

I like the box, but since I don't "collect" cigars, these have no value for me. If you can't smoke em, why buy em?

Yes, I know they're smokable, and I do like all day suckers, but these are rediculous.

Null,
Let me start by saying that I respect your opinion, as any other opinion on this and any BB, but to call a cigar Rediculous because its not ment to smoked is a little harsh.

George, do you have your own store now?

Null,
Let me start by saying that I respect your opinion, as any other opinion on this and any BB, but to call a cigar Rediculous because its not ment to smoked is a little harsh.

No offense taken. With the exception of a select few Fuentes. I hope Moki pipes in on this - specifically on the Opus football. I saw pictures of a guy START to smoke one, but there was no comment on him finishing it. I've yet to meet an oddball cigar that was smokable.

Sweet deal, but man I just can't ever see myself smoking them.

If anyone doesn't want their box (empty)... I could put that to really good use. Let me know!

Is this for a box or just for a select few. I would be interested in a box

No offense taken. With the exception of a select few Fuentes. I hope Moki pipes in on this - specifically on the Opus football. I saw pictures of a guy START to smoke one, but there was no comment on him finishing it. I've yet to meet an oddball cigar that was smokable.

I bought a box on behalf of a buddy of mine. He intends to smoke them. I'll report back with pics!

Cup

question is it bad form to get these then have james gandilfiny "sp" signe them then sell them on ebay. in all seriousness

How, exactly, would you get James Gandolfini to sign it?

question is it bad form to get these then have james gandilfiny "sp" signe them then sell them on ebay. in all seriousness

Hey, If you can get Gandofini to sign these LET ME KNOW!!!! I have one and would love to get his sig!!

George, do you have your own store now?

Naaaaahhhh, Gary just had a good deal in which I passed on to my brothers :thumbs: Plus I did a store transfer for all the remaining boxed to my store so I would get the credit for them :whistling:

------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------
I only have 2 left!! So the first 2 who PM me thier e-mail addy for Pay Pal will get em!!
with the exception of those who have paid and the 2 whom I made wait till Tuesday :blush: Sorry Buzzed and Satchmo. I'll make it up to ya :D

GEORGE

Ok Fellows, I belive all are spoken for. If any of our other stores have more I will post tomarrow. Thanks to all who helped me get these out of the store!! :thumbs:

Allright Bro's!!

All are gone and the last 2 are being sent out tomarrow!!. To the 3 guy's whom I pm'ed, once again I appologize. I told the girls in the shop to put all of the boxes away and they didn't, so fivers will go out to you from me not the store.

Thanks guys!!

George

Allright Bro's!!

All are gone and the last 2 are being sent out tomarrow!!. To the 3 guy's whom I pm'ed, once again I appologize. I told the girls in the shop to put all of the boxes away and they didn't, so fivers will go out to you from me not the store.

Thanks guys!!

George

Nice gesture indeed George, but, totally unnesasary. I had all of 10 sec. invested into this transaction. Don't be so hard on yourself :)