• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

Xbox 360 - Tyger 71 - Mostly CoD4, will be picking up MW2 on release day. :)

Greg, lemme think about it. Borderlands is WAY too much fun right now.

Also, if anyone needs or wants an Xbox, Walmart is having a sale this weekend that gets you the Xbox Arcade for $199 with a free $100 gift card. Use the gift card to get a bigger hard drive for the thing and you're set. I'm actually gonna get another to stream Netflix onto another TV and use as a backup for when my main one dies (and they all seem to die at some point)

Alrighty then! Three down, one more to go! :D

I know there's got to be one more person out there that's wanting to go in on L4D2. Anybody? Somebody?

<a lone cricket chirps>

:laugh:

I've never played L4D but I've been playing CSS source since its release. It's just kinda blind zombie blasting right?

Yes yes, it is! It's fun, stress relieving, an all around great time! :D Get to come talk and hang out with some cool dudes too! :laugh: :D

On xbox360 my gamertag is: thegunner02. I play:
Gears of War 2
Castle Crashers
Madden 08
Uno
Team Fortress 2
Vigilante 8

On PC I play:
Warrock: thegunner2
WoW: Turalyon: Shinuke(human priest) Greymane:Eltang(Blood Elf Hunter)
COD4(can't remember handle)

PC is:
AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-core(2.21ghz). 3gig memory. 500g SATA. NVIDIA GeFORCE 8800 GT.

I only play online with the PC at the moment

Warrock - VolcomLove

I've played you before Jake :whistling:

PC

Windows XP Black
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400s
ATI Radeon HD 3650 512MB PCIE Graphics Card
8 GB's of OCZ Ram
Gigabyte GA-945GCMX-S2
2 1TB Sata Seagate HD's
Microsoft Sidewinder X5 Gaming Mouse
Thermaltake VK6000 Computer Case

Only play online on my PC at this time. my xbox has the Red ring and has for like 6 months now. Just never sent it in for repairs. However on my PC i play:

TF2
COD4
Aion
Planetside

Handles are either Friggame or Fiddler

going to gamestop tonight to pick up MW2, my friend said that around him the gamestop has been selling it since friday, supposedly special permission to sell early.

My Xbox Live membership just ran up... I don't think I have anymore one months, so I'll need to go pick up a card from Gamestop.

Just picked up MW2 tonight and played team deathmatch for a couple of hours. Pretty good so far. My ID is dlow on xbox if anyone is interested in joining a party sometime.

yeah MW2 is pretty damn good even with the sensitive material board, i was so surprised when it started like what the hell is going on.
On campaign im stuck on top of the fast food restaurant right now. I tried the online and its pretty fun too.
gonna be stuck on this all week, im just mad they took away the private chat while in game

Modern Warfare 2...looks like I'll have no life for at least a month. Damn game is incredible, it blew the hype out of the water, and only amplified what was awesome about the first game.

Handle on Xbox Live: Vestatio

Modern Warfare 2...looks like I'll have no life for at least a month. Damn game is incredible, it blew the hype out of the water, and only amplified what was awesome about the first game.

I need to get home internet so I can kick your ass Charlie.

Damn, I miss playing with Jim, getting drunk and laughing our asses off as we fragged terrorists. Those were really good days... :(

Currently playing Warhammer Online...but only sparingly. Gone are the nights of staying up till 5am lol...must be getting old.

I need to get home internet so I can kick your ass Charlie.

Damn, I miss playing with Jim, getting drunk and laughing our asses off as we fragged terrorists. Those were really good days... :(
The game is awesome. The campaign was short as shit though which sucked. I need to get a wireless adapter so I can play on live again though. Just so I can kick Jon's ass.