• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake cigars in Detroit

It is about time that DETROIT finally got one right.

Fake COHIBA'S for the troops.

Sad... I wish there was a decent contact page for the person who wrote the article to convey that the cigars are fake.

EDIT: I called the Sheriff's office to tell 'em that the cigars are fake. We'll see...

The news report I watched, said they were fakes. The Sheriff that gave the news conference said they were fakes.

Ah good, I'm glad they are aware. Unfortunately, fakes can often be filled with all sorts of garbage... I think it's a nice sentiment that they want to donate them, but...

The news report I watched, said they were fakes. The Sheriff that gave the news conference said they were fakes.

Ah good, I'm glad they are aware. Unfortunately, fakes can often be filled with all sorts of garbage... I think it's a nice sentiment that they want to donate them, but...

agreed, who knows what the hell is in them. nice gesture, but really, take em to the compost pile.

agreed, who knows what the hell is in them. nice gesture, but really, take em to the compost pile.

Yep, my thoughts as well. Props to the Sheriff....but the troops deserve MUCH better.