• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Neo-Noob Contest #1 for Pass Spot

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
As I have started a new Pass - HERE - and the response has been great. A couple of spots are open to those that do not meet the membership length requirements (AKA Neo-Noobs ), but have expressed interest, upon winning these upcomming contests.

First Contest:
3 Questions & 1 fill-in, first to post correct answers to all three and fill in the blank on the last sentence wins a spot in The Musical Cheese Pass, my unending admiration, and a little sumthin'-sumthin'.

#1) The Musical Cheese Pass was inspired by the Musical Cheese Bomb.
What is the call sign and name of the BOTL that hit me AND the Name of the cheese?

#2)What was my first cigar, way back in my Frosh year of college? Brand & Vitola please.

#3) What is "Airigh Nam Beist?"

Complete the following: (no right or wrong answer here)

A cigar is just a cigar unless....

Thanks for playing! :)

1. Rob (mysterea) Cabot cheddar

2. Fonseca 5-50 UNLV was the college by the way

3. Islay scotch

A cigar is just a cigar unless the time smoking it is shared with friends.

Jim

1) Mysterea - Cheddar :whistling:

2) Macanudo Hampton Court (I think) At least I know it was a macanudo tubo...

3) 16y.o. Scotch Whisky

A cigar is just a cigar unless it is won, because a cigar won tastes much better than a cigar bought.

Step - One and a half. Not a bad start :sign: but...

To all - Be specific.

1) Mysterea - Cheddar :whistling:

3) 16y.o. Scotch Whisky

A cigar is just a cigar unless it is won, because a cigar won tastes much better than a cigar bought.

1. Rob callsign Mysterea sent you some naturally aged extra sharp cabot vermont cheddar cheese, some music, and smokes. The post is here

2. Macanudo Hampton Court/Macanudo Tubo

3. The curious name is pronounced “Arry nam Baysht” and is the second loch down from Uigeadail. It therefore performs a balancing role in supplying the water from Loch Uigeadail required by the distillery. In the ancient Gaelic language it means “place, or shelter of the beast or animals” …and a very ghostly place it is too!
Alongside 10 Years Old and Uigeadail it will complete the “Troika”* of regular expressions available from Ardbeg.

Distiller's Tasting Notes
Nose: Smoky, ice cream, fennel, pine nuts and zesty limes.
Taste: Peppery, oily mouthfeel. Maple syrup, smoky bacon, antiseptic lozenges, some vanilla, smoked meats and barbecue spices.
Finish: Zesty , smoky and intriguing

Maturation: Bourbon
Vintage: 1990's
Bottler: the distillers
Volume: 0.7
Alc. Volume: 46
Chill Filtered? Unchillfiltered

The post of you describing this BOURBON is here.

Your saying from your profile- "A cigar is just a cigar, unless it is shared with a friend."

My take on this- "A cigar is just a cigar unless the time smoking it is shared with friends."

Jim

1) Mysterea - Cabot Cheddar

3) 16y.o. Scotch Whisky

A cigar is just a cigar unless it is shared with friends.

Is prince phillip a tubo mac, i forget...

1) Rob-Mystrea sent extra sharp cabot vermont cheddar

2) Macanudo Hampton Court Tubo

3) Ardbeg Limited Release 1990 known as the beast, in Gaelic means shelter of the beast

A cigar is just a cigar unless its shared with true friends

Congratulations Jim (step13)! Well done. :thumbs:

Although the Bourbon thing bothers me.... :laugh: ;)
For Crist's sake Man, it's Scotch!

as for the runners up - very well done. Next contest for a spot, you'll get a heads up.

Thank you very much!! I look forward to being in the pass!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Jim

Nice Jim!!! :thumbs:

Jeff..... :angry:

What you talkin' bout Willis?? ;)

I dont get it... ???

I forget. Y'all are too young to remember a show called "Different Strokes," my bad, it was a tag line for one of the main characters. You were so close on the contest. I'll PM you with the start time of the next one. Can't be seen playin favs now can I? :laugh: especially after that Fissial Material you sent!