• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lunchtime Contest #3 for a pass spot for Neo-Noobs

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
Lunchtime Contest #3

It's another Lunchtime Contest for a spot in The Musical Cheese Pass – I'M HUNGRY! This is open to Neo-Noobs who do not meet the time of membership requirement who have PMd me their interest. Here are three questions, answer only ONE of the numbered questions AND why you want to be part of this pass.
First one to post the correct answer to the specific question & their reason they want to be in the pass, wins.
Yes, that means that several spots may be available.

#1 - In a cigar review related to the original Cheese Bomb I enjoyed a meal while smoking the featured cigar, much to the surprise of several members. What was the Meal? Be very specific – the meal, not the beverage(s) or the cigar.

#2 – According to me - What late night burger joint's food is going well with cigars? (one of two mentioned)

#3 – "SWADR&S" appears in my signature, what does it stand for?

For God's sake untwist the panties, put a cigar in your piehole, pour yourself a drink, put your dead tired dawgs up and enjoy life. I'm having a blast.

Long Ashes to Ya!

WoW! These are easy :D ... I guess y'all don't want in that bad! :0

tick tock

why can't there be any n00b contests that don't require you to have been lurking for 6months.

#2 - Whataburger

I want to be in this pass because I love cheese.

Actually I just completed my first one and it was a great way to meet BOTL's. And this sounds like fun.

Jeff

Here goes, the meal was

Sunny side up eggs
Uncured Jalapeno Bacon
Chocolate Cherry Bread (toasted)

I want to be apart of this pass because I LOVE CIGARS !!!!!

Brian

#2 - Whataburger

I want to be in this pass because I love cheese.

Actually I just completed my first one and it was a great way to meet BOTL's. And this sounds like fun.

We got a new participant! Congrats! PM the requested info. :D

Two more spots available - but only to those that follow the rules. ;)

Jeff
I think you PM'd me that this was going to be tomorrow ???

Here goes, the meal was

Sunny side up eggs
Uncured Jalapeno Bacon
Chocolate Cherry Bread (toasted)

I want to be apart of this pass because I LOVE CIGARS !!!!!

Brian

We got another WINNER! Congrats & PM the requested info. :D

One possible spot available.....

Answer to #3 is "So with all due respect and sarcasm."

And I want to join this pass because...well what better activity to share with a group of BOTL's than mixing sticks?

Answer to #3 is "So with all due respect and sarcasm."

And I want to join this pass because...well what better activity to share with a group of BOTL's than mixing sticks?

Finally! We got another winner! Did you PM me your interest earlier? Anyway you're in - PM me the needed info please.

Well done!