• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another awesome job by Niteseer!

flamchop

65/65
I saw a thread a while ago where Niteseer made some custom cedar trays for Brickhouse's wine-o-door (Original Thread Linky). They looked so good and I had just purchased a Vinotemp 28 so I inquired to see if he'd be willing to make some more. He was more than happy to do the work.

They arrived today and they look amazing! Built to the exact specifications (slightly smaller than Brickhouse's). A great example of excellent woodworking skills.

If any of you are looking for custom solutions for singles in your wine fridge or coolidor, I can't recommend Steve enough for the work, he does a great job and the price is right. He even threw in a little something for me to enjoy while enjoying the trays ;)

Thanks Steve!

Here are some pics of the trays. My wine fridge looks pretty barren right now but I'm still in the process of making the conversion so for now my humi is just about the only thing in there. I'd say these shelves give me about 2+ inches breathing room along the back side when they're in the fridge to eliminate any chance of getting condensation on them.

2trays.jpg

tray1.jpg

tray2.jpg

Glad you had a good experience as well. It's so nice to have custom trays for your wine-o-dor. It frees up a ton of room.

Nice work again Steve!

Very nice work! Now you have me thinking.
Will have to talk with him about making me some dividers for a nice Humidor I just purchased off of the Bay of E.

Very nice work! Now you have me thinking.
Will have to talk with him about making me some dividers for a nice Humidor I just purchased off of the Bay of E.

Definitely do it. He does nice work and will make it to your exact specification.

Thank you all for your nice comments. If anyone needs something, PM me.