• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashtrays

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
Thought I'd post a teaser just to pique your interest.

Here's the first batch that will be for sale. I will have detailed photos in a day or two and will have prices at that time.

gallery_6600_666_135543.jpg

very nice dave....one of those might look great at my place!!!

Very nice Dave.

I like the one on the bottom left, the yellow one.

What kind of wood is that?

Bill

Very nice Dave.

I like the one on the bottom left, the yellow one.

What kind of wood is that?

Bill

That's curly maple. I made several in curly maple. Wait till you see the close-ups. The light plays in the curly figure in the wood and I love it. It is difficult to work because it tends to chip out in the curls because the grain curls! But it is beautiful.

Awesome work Dave. They all look wonderful!!!! Maybe you keep going and make it to the big time :)

Don

That three stick burl-ish one in the middle looks like it may have my name on it :laugh:

Those are Beautiful! Are you signing them?

That three stick burl-ish one in the middle looks like it may have my name on it :laugh:

Those are Beautiful! Are you signing them?

Thanks for your kind words! I am glad you like them.

That "burlish" one is actually "spalted" wood, meaning that it has been attacked by fungus, (read rot), which leaves some black lines and beautiful discolorations. It is scarce material but beautiful!

They will be "branded" on the bottom, with my name burned-in, with a unit made for that purpose.

Can you burn in our names as well?

I could seriously go for an ashtray like that that has "AngryFishH" on it.

Fish

These are truly awesome! Great work, I'm not sure I'll be able to resist purchasing one soon... :whistling:

The 4-cigar left-most one on the cardboard is mighty classy.

3rd down from the far right... Dibs.. very nice work man.

Let me know.. :thumbs:

You do real nice work Dave. Let's see if I can help sell some of those for you. Let's see some prices, brother.

Isy

I'm sooooo down...

Just tell me where to send the moolah....

they look real nice Dave, what would they run, price wise? I'm sure they all differ a bit, but what would the range run for the ashtrays you took a picture of?