• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's show support for a BOTL 7/10/08

GolfNut

Rebel Herfers got a last smoke before surgery cigar thread going [topic="46749"]HERE[/topic], and I thought it would be a cool idea to get as many of us together as possible at the same time all over the globe (if possible) and smoke a tribute cigar in his honor!
He has yet to set the time and cigar, but if he can let us all know a little in advance, maybe we can all hook up with the same stogie even and wish him well. kind of a Smoke-Across-The-World thing.
I know I'm a new guy around here, but I thought this would be a cool tribute.

Let me know if you're In and we'll post the smoke and time on this thread when he's decided.

Smoke a cigar in Jeff's honor?? Why I'd be glad to. Cheers!!

Reservation for one please. :thumbs:

Let's post a pic of us smoking when we post on this thread.
;)

That's a good date for me anyway, nothing like an even better reason to smoke a goodie :)

Thank you Gents, & Wyatt too :laugh: , I am honored! There is a contest for the exact cigar & time it is nubbed (posted in the thread) and I humbly ask that you also smoke it in honor of those serving our country in combat.
Furthermore, for every cigar I smoke between now & the 10th, I will donate 2 cigars for our troops, to be sent in the next care package with OpFTH. :whistling: :D Thank you again y'all!

UPDATE: List of cigars smoked since this post was made
Tat Cojuno '03 OR
Cabaiguan Maduro 46
Oliva Angel 100 Toro Grande
CAO America Potomac
Alec Bradley Tempest (Torp)
Ashton Magnum
RP Summer Collection 08 Robusto
Monte No. 4 (AIS 8/04)
Gurkha Black Dragon Short Robusto
Tatuaje Black (from jar)

Anyone else going to join me in this pledge?? ;) :D

Thank you Gents, & Wyatt too :laugh: , I am honored! There is a contest for the exact cigar & time it is nubbed (posted in the thread) and I humbly ask that you also smoke it in honor of those serving our country in combat.
Furthermore, for every cigar I smoke between now & the 10th, I will donate 2 cigars for our troops, to be sent in the next care package with OpFTH. :whistling: :D Thank you again y'all!

Awesome gesture.

Best Regards
Don