• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weekend is here...what's tonight's smoke and drink combo?

Franco593

I'm looking forward to the back deck tonight...some real simple Dewars on the rocks and hopefully a package is on my doorstep with some DPG My Fathers smokes..

whats your plans ?

Even though this technically shouldn't be in Cigar Review| Watcha Been Smokin' Lately?:

I'm smoking the DPG My Father Lancero probably followed by the DPG Mi Barrio...with some Zacapa 23 on the rocks dispersed throughout ;)

Everyone enjoy your weekends!!!

Even though this technically shouldn't be in Cigar Review| Watcha Been Smokin' Lately?:

I'm smoking the DPG My Father Lancero probably followed by the DPG Mi Barrio...with some Zacapa 23 on the rocks dispersed throughout ;)

Everyone enjoy your weekends!!!

I'll be over in 5 minutes...

In truth, nothing for me tonight. Work early tomorrow morning.

you are probably correct..I PM 'd Rod to move thread...my apologies..

I'm looking forward to the back deck tonight...some real simple Dewars on the rocks and hopefully a package is on my doorstep with some DPG My Fathers smokes..

whats your plans ?
Philistine, we don't drink plebeian scotch around here. Kindly find your way to AVB's reviews and take a step up. I'll be drinking more Laphroaig than I should and smoking my favorite pimp cigar, a Tatuaje Angeles.

Doc.

whats your plans ?
Philistine, we don't drink plebeian scotch around here. Kindly find your way to AVB's reviews and take a step up. I'll be drinking more Laphroaig than I should and smoking my favorite pimp cigar, a Tatuaje Angeles.

Doc.

one thing at a time Doc...I'm putting my rathole money into cigars right now..

Numerous flavors of Octoberfest with a 98 something, lonsdale-ish size (and it is tasty).

What a week! Worked for one company last Friday, a new one Monday and another today. Wonder what Monday will bring. Should make for an interesting resume. :laugh:

I should be smoking a Sublime. :laugh:

Going to try my hand at mixing a mojito and a Padron 2000 (still waiting for my 1926 to show up).

Eh.. Tonight I'm having a water or two along with a Corona Extra and a George Reserve (which seems to be sparking?!) and perhaps a Gurkha Symphony. :) (trying to get through some of my stuff before enjoying some latest purchases).

Ice tea :blush: and a Padron 3000. Think I will have a Ashton VSG later after I eat and maybe something stronger to drink....like unsweet ice tea.

I purchased a Sam Adams sampler today, so probably a cream stout. I'm thinking I'll break out my Torano Exodus.

AVB and a couple others mentioned Thomas Handy from the BTAC so I figured it was time I cracked open my bottle. I had a few ounces of it with an Ashton VSG Sorcerer.

I just got back from picking up a new keg of Amber Bock, but that's on hold tonight since they had 6-packs of Fat Tire and 1554 for the first time ever. Plus I needed something to drink while I cleaned out the beer lines for the new keg. So it's Fat Tire tonight along with a '98 SLR that's going to be Gooooooood...

Eh.. Tonight I'm having a water or two along with a Corona Extra and a George Reserve (which seems to be sparking?!) and perhaps a Gurkha Symphony. :) (trying to get through some of my stuff before enjoying some latest purchases).

Eh.. I switched the Symphony for a Titan (see avatar). :)

Mojito turned out pretty good, and the Padron 2000 is always good, smoked it to the nub.