• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

They're Here

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
I showed up at my local B&M and asked that fatal question. "Any opus or Anejo yet"? and got the answer I wanted to here. She had the 46s, 48s, 50s and the 77 (Shark). And then she pulled out the 2008 Holiday Collection. I managed to get one of the collection and 5 Sharks. She then said that there were more on the way.

The 2008 HC has 2 Opus X Perfecxion, 2 Natural Double Chateau, 2 Double Chateau Sun Grown, 2 Hemmingway Classic, and 2 Anejo Xtra Viejo.

A-O2.jpg

Can't wait to see what else come in. There may be a few more available if interested pm me and I will get you her number.

Just picked one up for 85 bucks :thumbs: :thumbs:

You got a holiday sampler for 85 bucks???WTF??? I had to tell my local what was actually in them and they said it would be 112 plus tax!

Nice haul!

So... how much were the Sharks and do they ship to Philly!??

Just wondering :)

Just picked one up for 85 bucks :thumbs: :thumbs:

You got a holiday sampler for 85 bucks???WTF??? I had to tell my local what was actually in them and they said it would be 112 plus tax!

I picked up one of the '07 samplers last year for 74.99...now I just have to remember which site I got it from... :cool:

Comoonnn Cmonnn Cmonnn think think think! :laugh: (Pm me ;)) :sign:

If anyone wants to do a box split - let me know! Keep one of each...

A-O2.jpg

Yeah I went to my b&m and they had those along with the anejos, but unfortunaly they were out of my price range at a little over $100. I was able to get 2 55's and 2 50's so I was pretty happy.