• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MiamiCubano

If i lived his life i'd spent more time else where too. Hope everything is alright Herman. :D :thumbs:

This is not unusual behavior for our peripatetic MC. There's no reason to be concerned.

Doc.

Maybe Sack did know your middle name :whistling:

I thought someone was F'n with me, thats "my" middle name and I thought someone, somehow figured that out...I was confused....

If i lived his life i'd spent more time else where too. Hope everything is alright Herman. :D :thumbs:

Who is this and how did you know my middle name??

That is MC's name!

When he wants to be found, you'll find him.

I thought someone was F'n with me, thats "my" middle name and I thought someone, somehow figured that out...I was confused....

Who is this and how did you know my middle name??

That is MC's name!

When he wants to be found, you'll find him.

Guess we figured it out now. Herman it shall be. Hope all is good and you find MC, Herman.

David

I seem to recall reading a post he'd made pre x-mas that said he was travelling through the holidays and for awhile afterwards.
I'm pretty sure he's still at it.

I was actually wondering about him lately as well.

I've called him Herman for a long time, but actually, I think it stems from a typo once when someone referred to him as 'Hermanos' and merely made a mistake. The name stuck.

This gave me a chuckle though.

Thanks!!

:D

That is MC's name!

He said shortly after Thanksgiving that he had some matters to tend to, some traveling, and then he should be back shortly after the holidays. So, like Doc said........Nothing to worry about.

I thought about your sticks sitting there drying out after you posted mailing them out Tony. :sign:

Since none of you fuggers knows what you're talking about, let me straighten you all out. Norcalcigarlover was the one who first called MC, Herman. It had something to do with the spanish word hermano. It was a latin thing. I, was the first to call him Hammerin' Herman a play on his ring name El Martilo, the hammer in English. 'Kay?

Doc.

Since none of you fuggers knows what you're talking about, let me straighten you all out. Norcalcigarlover was the one who first called MC, Herman. It had something to do with the spanish word hermano. It was a latin thing. I, was the first to call him Hammerin' Herman a play on his ring name El Martilo, the hammer in English. 'Kay?

Doc.

You take all the fun out of it :(