• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Mick McQuaid Plug pipe tobacco

NorcalMark

It's a long shot but, if any one has some Mick McQuaid Plug they would like to part with I would be forever grateful.

If someone in Europe can hunt me down some we can make a trade or I'll send money.

This is for a customer of mine.

TIA

NorcalMark

Heya Mark,

I've seen it referenced here and there around the web and on other forums but AFAIK it is not available at all here in the US. If you decide to do a buy from the UK, post here - I'd be in for a tin or pouch! Good luck!

- Tim

Heya Mark,

I've seen it referenced here and there around the web and on other forums but AFAIK it is not available at all here in the US. If you decide to do a buy from the UK, post here - I'd be in for a tin or pouch! Good luck!

- Tim

Tim

We used to sell it years ago, but it's gone. I think it can still be had in Europe.

Any overseas pipe smokers what to chime in?

Mark

Simon at MySmokingShop is a great chap.

While you are there, check out the excellent prices on Peterson pipes... VAT is removed at checkout... shipping is very reasonable... exchange rate is insanely good right now... especially when using a card with no foreign exchange surcharges like Capital One...

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

Random other thought, on the original posters note, what about a relatively low tax area that was a colony, like South Africa? I know some ZA tobacconists will ship abroad and carry a lot of UK brands. I haven't patronized any...

I got this covered. Tim, I ordered you a pouch as well.

Thanks for the info, Bob!

I'll know as soon as my friend in London orders it, Mark needs to let me know how many pouches he wants first :)

Until Then...

Tim, I'm going to ship your pouch to Mark along with his to save on shipping costs, and he can take care of you from there. As far as payment goes you can work that out with Mark.

Enjoy Gentlemen!

Shawn

Tim, I'm going to ship your pouch to Mark along with his to save on shipping costs, and he can take care of you from there. As far as payment goes you can work that out with Mark.

Enjoy Gentlemen!

Shawn

Better yet - I'll have to have Mark add in a few sticks ;)

- Tim

The first 4 have arrived and the next 4 are on the way. German Customs only allows you to import 250 grams of pipe tobacco tax free so I had my friend break the shipment in half and send it out over a two week time period.

Oh and the Brits are now using some pretty gruesome pictures on the back of the tobacco pouches... autopsy, throat cancer, smoker's lung etc etc etc... lol don't they know that we already know and accept the risks.

Idiots.

mmplug.jpg

No pictures of the horror show, I didn't think it was necessary :)

Mark, as soon as the next box arrives, I'll have these on the way. :thumbs:

A box from Mark arrived today containing a pouch of Mick McQuaid Plug as well as some Guapos I ordered from Tower and all of it looks yummy.

Wurm and NorcalMark - thanks to both of you for doing this! What a hilarious ride this tobacco has taken: U.K. > Germany > C.A. > M.N.

I'll get a review up later tonight or tomorrow.

- Tim

Back