• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What to smoke for the 4th?

B.L. Sims

Wheather I agree or not with some goings on, this is still the greatest country in the world dammit! An american made would only be fitting. Ive had a few "American Stogies" but they left me unimpressed. Suggestions? I am more partial to Maduros.

Padron Millennium sounds like a plan for tomorrow brother. I will be sparking one up as well. Fireworks smoke will be an Opus shark cause I just smelled them in my humi and another has to be burned!

I'm starting the day Saturday with a Padron Millennium. Thank you Jim.

Padron Millennium sounds like a plan for tomorrow brother. I will be sparking one up as well. Fireworks smoke will be an Opus shark cause I just smelled them in my humi and another has to be burned!

I think I'll join you gents. Padron Millenium starts the day off!

Fine choices for both of you, Christian and Khari! Enjoy them, brothers!

I think I'll join you gents. Padron Millenium starts the day off!

It's the posts like these that contribute to my feeling that it's necessary to go out, find and buy more cigars...even when I have no room to store them, and the landlord is tired of me telling him I have no money to pay the rent (due to cigars taking priority of course). :laugh:

Ya'll have a great time this 4th. I may break out a PAM "A" that I've been ogling in the humi.

I'm not sure if I could spark my one and only padron milli maddie, so I'm thinking either a padron family reserva or RA 898.

I have another one of these for this year. I'm sure I'll find something else to smoke, too.

I agree, I shall see if I also can find a Padron Millennium.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You poor misguided fella!!! Let me know where you find them, and I'll pick one up too!!! :sign: This post made my day!

What could be more American than a Cuban cigar? :) Just ask a U.S. Senator! ;)

'01 Monte Especiale lined up for the fireworks. :thumbs:

I've got the CAO 4 for the 4th sampler that I'll take with me, probably pick one out to smoke. I haven't heard too many good reviews so if I don't like it then I'll probably switch it up to something Fuente.

CAO Soprano Boss, God of Fire Carlito, are two of the cigars on my list for tomorrow.