• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't access old account

mateo

CP Newbie
I have a few things I would like to sell and I used to have an account under mtschust with plenty of posts to sell in the marketplace. Is there anyway I can use those old posts to sell? I am not sure what happened to my account so I created a new one not that long ago.

Any help or advice would be apperciated.

Hey Mateo,
Your old account had no posts in a year. Even if you could log on using the mtschust account you wouldn't be able to sell.

I have a few things I would like to sell and I used to have an account under mtschust with plenty of posts to sell in the marketplace. Is there anyway I can use those old posts to sell? I am not sure what happened to my account so I created a new one not that long ago.

Well mateo, just stay active, wait for 5 more days, and be prepared to send your end first! You only have to wait for four months, big red letters. :p

Well it is good to see why you want to be here, up front and open....I like it.

You should try to stay active and gain some of the more important benefits of membership, This is a great community, and while we do buy, sell, and trade, that is not the focus.
We strive to be the Friendliest Cigar Board. To that end, there are many of us, that even though we have never met in person, would go out of our way to help and support.

That is true value of a membership here at Cigar Pass

Tim

I don't get it, why is this account almost 4 months old and you are just posting this? Why do you have two accounts?

I don't get it, why is this account almost 4 months old and you are just posting this? Why do you have two accounts?

I thought it was wrong to create more than one account? ???

I tried logging into my old account a few months ago and I couldn't. I thought that my old account had been deleted because I hadn't posted in over a year. So I made a new account.

What's the name of your old account? I'll merge them for you.