• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I found one!

livinloud5

Well actually a couple... I ran down to the local B&M today to get an Xikar cutter and a few sticks. Well while i was picking up a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 which i bought and am thoroughly enjoying at the momenti looked over and couldn't believe what i saw. A few Arturo Fuente Short Story Maduros at 10.85 a piece. i Did get one and plan on smoking it this afternoon.

Blake.

That is on the high end for a SS. ???

Not for a Maduro it's not. Although I am fairly certain it was not SS Maduro he saw.

Well i certain that you are wrong my friend, the cellophane tag clearly states that its a SS Maduro.

Blake.

Well, vitolas.net isn't up at the moment, so I cannot link to the page. However, there were about 200 of them ever made. The chances of your store having "a couple" for sale is close to nil. And for less than $11? Well...

Like Brent said, please post pictures.
Then go back to the store and check the box from whence they came.

I'm sorry but it is impossible, yes 0% chance your shop has numerous Short Story Maduros.

Edit to add my own pics:
Work of Art Maduro
cnv0393.jpg

Short Story
afuente-hemingway-shortstory.JPG

And here is a WOAM next to a real Short Story Maduro
Whatsit.jpg

I'll have to concur with the rest. While I certainly won't call you a liar, because you very may have been misled, I can pretty much gaurantee you it's not a SS Maddie.

It's more likely that your B&M has mismarked them....accidentally I would hope.

Either way, I'd be willing to bet you've got a WOAM.

That is on the high end for a SS. ???

Not for a Maduro it's not. Although I am fairly certain it was not SS Maduro he saw.

Well i certain that you are wrong my friend, the cellophane tag clearly states that its a SS Maduro.

Blake.

Well, vitolas.net isn't up at the moment, so I cannot link to the page. However, there were about 200 201 of them ever made. The chances of your store having "a couple" for sale is close to nil. And for less than $11? Well...

Fixed that for ya...... Moki missed one. :whistling: :sign:

On the bright side, even if it is “just” a WOAM, still a pretty tasty cigar. $10.75 might be a touch on the high side, but honestly not a terrible price either. I would pick them up from my B&M at that price.