• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you could Herf w/ any 5 people...

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
During casual conversations you often hear the phrase "He's a guy's guy" or "I would like to drink a beer w/ that guy" when talking about celebrities or people of influence. So I thought if I could herf with 5 people who would they be? Once I narrowed the list down to 5 I started thinking of this great community of ours. We are such a diverse group of people. Sure we are of different ages, genders, and cultural backgrounds but we all have the common interest of cigars. I'm curious to hear what 5 people you would Herf with if given the chance. Doesn't matter if they are alive still or not. Or if they even smoke cigars or not. My five would be:

1. Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller
2. Toby Keith
3. Patrick Warburton (At least his character Jeff from the CBS show "Rules of Engagement")
4. John Wayne
5. Chad OchoCinco

Great question. My choices might seem a little nerdy, but I'd love to have a smoke, beverage, and chat with these five:

- Benjamin Franklin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking (practical issues aside)
- Thomas Edison
- Nicoli Tesla

Or, for a completely different and far more casual get together:

- Billy Connolly
- Rob Zombie
- Bruce Campbell
- Stephen Tyler
- Joss Whedon

....I know, I'm more than a little weird....:laugh:

Party on - B.B.S.

Tough call. I'd have to say:

Carl Sagan
Patrick Stewart
Some random girl decked out in nekomimi
Alan Alda
Tori Amos

...What?

During casual conversations you often hear the phrase "He's a guy's guy" or "I would like to drink a beer w/ that guy" when talking about celebrities or people of influence. So I thought if I could herf with 5 people who would they be? Once I narrowed the list down to 5 I started thinking of this great community of ours. We are such a diverse group of people. Sure we are of different ages, genders, and cultural backgrounds but we all have the common interest of cigars. I'm curious to hear what 5 people you would Herf with if given the chance. Doesn't matter if they are alive still or not. Or if they even smoke cigars or not. My five would be:

2. Toby Keith
3. Patrick Warburton (At least his character Jeff from the CBS show "Rules of Engagement")
4. John Wayne
5. Chad OchoCinco
Ha! I watch that show simply because of him. Cracks me up because he has the same humor as my entire family. My girlfriend thinks I am crazy (she has a horrible sense of humor obv....) :thumbs:

Other than most on CP, my following list I'd love to Herf with would be:

1.) Chaucer
2.) Shakespeare
3.) John Milton
4.) Patton
5.) Abe Lincoln

As you can see by the first 3 they are famous in the English Literature genre. And the last two would be interesting to discuss different topics with. :D

Going to add a 6th simply because he would be interesting to have a conversation with...Достое́вский !!!

Great question. My choices might seem a little nerdy, but I'd love to have a smoke, beverage, and chat with these five:

- Benjamin Franklin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking (practical issues aside)
- Thomas Edison
- Nicoli Tesla

Or, for a completely different and far more casual get together:

- Billy Connolly
- Rob Zombie
- Bruce Campbell
- Stephen Tyler
- Joss Whedon

....I know, I'm more than a little weird....:laugh:

Party on - B.B.S.

I love both those lists. It's so hard to just pick 5 isn't it? I bet Rob Zombie would have some crazy stories to tell. I would hope he would bring his wife too lol.

2. Toby Keith
4. John Wayne
5. Chad OchoCinco

Ironically, today is John Wayne's birthday :)

1. Barry Sanders
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. Chris Farley
4. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
5. Maximus (No, not Russell Crowe.....Maximus. You never said they couldn't be fictional)

Tough call but probably

1. Ernest Hemingway
2. Bob Dylan
3. Hugh Heffner
4. Jimi Hendrix

Jose O. Padron
Jorge Padron
Litto Gomez
Carlito Fuente
Don Pepin Garcia

Can you imagine the stories, and information you could acquire just listening to those guys talk about the industry? And I would love to see them all trading and smoking each others cigars.

Ronald Reagan
Ben Franklin
Bruce Willis
Doc
Blinded by Science

And if a special guest could be added, Tiger Woods (he could bring the chicks)

Ken

Chuck Norris
Halie Berry
Rod
Souldog (Only with his mustache of Awesomeness)
Zeus!!!

All 5 of my personalities....

or

Jesus
St. Peter
Judas
Jim Jones
Hitler

Think of the fun we would have playing 3 on 3 afterwards...

1) GG Allin
2) Warren Beatty
3) Jackie Robinson
4) Richard Branson
5) Fidel Castro

Honorable mention to Morrissey.

All 5 of my personalities....

or

Jesus
St. Peter
Judas
Jim Jones
Hitler

Think of the fun we would have playing 3 on 3 afterwards...

Who would be on your team? :p