• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NBA finals contest

pembroke3355

Banned
Simple contest for a 5er. Entries must be made before tipoff tomorrow night. One entry and no edits.

Pick the winner of the Celts vs Lakers.

Pick how many games it will go.

Pick the MVP of the series.

Tie breaker pick total points scored by both teams in the deciding game.

PRIZE

1- Johnny-O Ninaja Dart

1- 2006 God Of Fire Pyramide

1- Viaje Oro Reserva

1- Viaje Plantino Lancero

1- Padilla Miami Robusto

So, a week after you were told this, you think it's just acceptable to come back and host this, even after all the members you pissed off and snubbed your nose at? Incredible.

Don you realize that over the past few weeks you have given the finger to the majority of the most active members of the board. You didn't really think you could do that and NOT get chased all over did you? Obviously you expect at this point that any post you make will be scrutinized and followed, especially since you have taken the time to involve yourself in every single dispute on this board in recent times (and, might I add, always on the side of the transgressor). You have some sort of borderline personality disorder, that much is clear. I used to do stuff like that too... the thing is I was 6 years old at the time.

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE. Just go away. :angry:

Celtics in 6
MVP: Paul Pierce
Total points in deciding game: 233

Celtics in 6
Kevin Garnett
Total points 192

Brian

Winner - Celtics
Number of games - 6
MVP - Pierce
Total points - 185 points

Thanks Don, :thumbs:

Was this contest not just cancelled a few days ago? Kinda funny to see this reinstated as a contest but meh people flip flop all the time so enjoy the contest.

Simple contest for a 5er. Entries must be made before tipoff tomorrow night. One entry and no edits.

Pick the winner of the Celts vs Lakers.

Pick how many games it will go.

Pick the MVP of the series.

Tie breaker pick total points scored by both teams in the deciding game.

PRIZE

1- Johnny-O Ninaja Dart

1- 2006 God Of Fire Pyramide

1- Viaje Oro Reserva

1- Viaje Plantino Lancero

1- Padilla Miami Robusto

-----------------------------------

Was this contest not just cancelled a few days ago? Kinda funny to see this reinstated as a contest but meh people flip flop all the time so enjoy the contest.

Yes, it was....and now he left:

Out of respect for Rod I am out of here. If you choose to believe that you ran me out then keep stroking your ego. I got alot better things to do then argue with some of you. I will find a place that does not have a group of people as self proclaimed mods of a self moderated community. This has been a experience and one I will forget real soon.
biggrin.gif

So I was interested in seeing who won this contest, and I was surprised to see that 5+ hours after pembroke3355 had his final meltdown , he came back to edit his original post and cancelled this contest? :0

Don, you are a real douchebag. CigarPass is a better place without you!

I'll pick up where Don left off........Not with the whining though.

rr, is the addy in your profile current?

Don't worry about it buddy, I entered the contest as a goof. Everyone else was entering then editing there posts, because he said no edits!! I just followed suit. I knew the contest was a sham to begin with.. Thanks for the gesture though.

At least he's been true to his word so far. I'm sure he's been lurking around as his status is set to private, but he hasn't posted since his "You guys haven't run me out but I'm leaving out of respect for Rod" BS.